ten million ~ jack

i just made pizza what's gud

You danced around your small kitchen, Macklemore's voice filling your apartment. "I am not surprised I am not surprised. Had to optimize and monopolize." You sang along to each word, smiling with every new verse. Across the hall, Jack struggled with moving the final box into his new apartment. He huffed as he pushed it into the living room. It was around ten pm, Jack was exhausted from unpacking boxes, moving and assembling furniture all day. His phone started to ring, bringing it out of his pocket he saw Zach's face pop up on his screen. He answered the face time. "Hey man! How's the place?" Zach asked excitedly. "Bro, you were here like an hour ago." Zach set down his guitar, "Yeah, but you probably moved some stuff cause of your OCD." Jack chuckled. "You're right, I did move the couch." Zach brought his face closer to his phone. "What did you say? I can't hear you over your music man." Jack spoke up. "It's not mine, someone across the hall is blasting ten million by Macklemore." His tone was slightly annoyed. "If you wanna sleep tonight you're gonna have to ask them to turn it down." Jack moved his curls out of his face. "I know." "And you should do it soon 'cause I'm bored and wanna talk." Zach said. "Mmk, I'll go right now." Jack sighed. "K, talk to you in a bit man." Zach said right before he hung up. Jack heaved himself off the couch and made his way out the door. Once he stood in the hall, Jack followed the sound of the music, halting at the door he was sure the music was coming from. He knocked, no answer. He knocked again, still no answer. Jack was just about to begin pounding on the door when you opened it. The miffed expression on Jack's face faded when he saw you. "Hi, can I uh, help you?" You asked, surprised by the visitor. Jack had suddenly lost his words. "Oh, um I was just wondering if you could turn down your music, it's pretty loud." You pulled your phone out of the pocket of your hoodie and turned down the volume. "Of course, sorry." Jack rubbed the back of his neck. "It's ok." "You're a lot prettier than I thought you'd be." He blurted out. "Excuse me?" You said. "Oh, um, honestly I thought you'd be some 20 year old college guy, but I'm glad you're not." You blushed, the corners of your mouth curving into a small smile. "You're not very good at this are you?" You teased. He let out a breathy chuckle. "No not really." He said bashfully. "So..." "Jack." He filled in. "Jack, I'm gonna give you my number and hope you text me." He smiled. "And not just to tell me to turn down my music again." You added with a snicker. Jack's eyes lit up and he smiled even wider. "I will most definitely text you." He said, bouncing all the balls of his feet while you typed your number into his phone. "Talk to you later..." you caught on, "oh, y/n." "Y/n." He repeated. You smiled when he said your name. "Bye Jack." You said with a smile spread across your lips as you closed the door. "Bye." He winked at you before walking back down the hall. Jack pulled out his phone as he stepped into his new apartment and called Zach back. "Hey bro, so how'd it go?" Zach asked when he answered the face time. Jack still hadn't wiped the smile off his face. "Really good, met a cute girl and got her number too." Zach turned away from his video game to look at Jack. "You got all that from asking someone to turn down their music?"
_____________________________________________
ok every time i need a jack pic i have to look one up cause i have a lot of smexy pictures of the other boys but all the jack ones legit look like memes.
for example:

like why is this in my camera roll