all these years ~ corbyn

helllo sunnies! this imagine is inspired by camila's "all these years" i kinda love her, have you noticed?

Your day started off like any other. You were in the starbucks that was only a few blocks from your apartment and your job. You sent a smile and a thank you to the barista when she handed you your drink and headed out. Once you reached the side walk again, everything stopped moving. He was standing not 30 feet from you. You stood on the sidewalk, dumbfounded. You watched as he laughed with his band mates, the sun running through his hair, which was slightly longer than it had been the last time you saw him. Every single memory you had with Corbyn came rushing back to you. The first time you met, the first time he kissed you, the first time you said I love you, the last time you saw him, hugging him and sobbing. he was crying too. You remembered the last thing he said to you; "I love you y/n. Don't you ever forget that." his eyes fell on you. They were exactly like you remember them, soft and absolutely beautiful. You didn't move, what were you supposed to do? He seemed just as surprised as you were. You saw him say something to his friends before he made his over to you. "Y/n!" he said as he approached you. "Uh hey, Corbyn." he wrapped you in a friendly hug. "How are you?" he asked. "Oh, um I'm good, yeah, got promoted a few weeks ago." he smiled at you, it was little softer than it was two years ago. "That's so great! I'm really happy for you" he said genuinely. "Thank you" "so, what about you? how are you doing?" you asked. He put his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "I'm really good, the guys and I are here for the next three days on tour, then off to another city." He trailed off, his eyes searching yours. "You look good, y/n" you blushed a little. "Thanks, you too Corb, have you been working out?" you joked, referring to his arms that looked a little stronger than they were two years ago when you last saw each other. He laughed at your comment. "Yeah, I have been actually, and I've been taking my vitamins more often, you know, like you told me." His voice fell quiet near the end of his sentence. "So um,-" you started before another voice cut you off. "Hey babe where did you go?" You froze. She came up and wrapped her arm around Corbyn's. When she noticed you she smiled. Corbyn's eyes moved between you and the other girl. "Oh Christina, this is y/n, she's an old friend. Y/n, this is my girlfriend, Christina." you smiled back at her. "It's nice to meet you" you said as she stretched her hand out for you to shake. "You too" she replied happily. The way he looked at her hurt you. You didn't know why, they seemed so happy and you were glad Corbyn found someone. "How long have you guys been together?" you asked. Corbyn looked to the ground. Christina looked at him for a second before returning her gaze to you. "Oh about a year and seven months." That was a pang to your heart. That means they got together only three months after you left L.A. "Oh wow" you said. "Hey guys, we gotta head out." Jack came up to the three of you. "Oh hey, y/n" he said before turning to Corbyn again. "Hey" you said gently. The rest of the boys crowded around, saying hi to you. "It was really awesome to see you again." Corbyn told you, placing his hand on your shoulder. "You too Corb" you smiled sadly. "You should come to our show tonight! We can give you a ticket, can't we guys?" The boys nodded, happy with the idea. "Oh, I don't know" you started. "Come on, it'll be good." You brought in a sharp breath, knowing you would regret what you were about to say. "Your right, I'll be there." Everyone smiled. "Here put your address in my phone, we'll pick you up about an hour before the show, it's at seven pm." You took Corbyn's phone and typed in your address. "Well, I gotta get to work, I'll see you guys in a bit." The six of them waved and smiled as they started to walk off in the other direction. Corbyn looked over his shoulder and smiled at you. You began to walk to the building you worked in. Tears pricked your eyes. Running into Corbyn was good. You were so happy to see him again but it just made you realize how much you missed him, how much you loved him. You wondered if he still loved you, not in the way he used to, but you still wondered. He did tell you he'd always love you after all. You wondered if he loved Christina the way he loved you. Did he love her more? You took a deep breath to clear your mind. Using the end of your sleeve, you dried your eyes. After all these years, he was still the one you wanted.
___________________________________
A/n: thanks for reading! pm me if you have any requests :)