ice cream ~ jonah

ok but this is my favourite picture of jo bear

Jonah dramatically swung open the door of your dorm room, "honey, I'm home." He said in a deep tone as he waltzed in. You poked your head around the corner, a surprised look across your face. "What? I didn't even know you were coming. How did you get up?" He walked over to your bed and sat down. "I have my ways." He smirked. You tilted your head and looked him in the eye. "Okay, I ran into your roommate on my way up." "There it is." You nodded. Jonah got off your bed and walked towards your desk where you were sitting. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and rested his chin on your head. "So what are we gonna do now that you're here baby?" You asked him. He spun the desk chair around so you were facing him. "I wanna take you out." You sighed. "Jo, I gotta finish, or at least get some more of this assignment done." He grabbed your hands and pulled you out of the chair. "C'mon y/n, just ice cream. It'll take an hour." You lifted an eyebrow. "An hour? For ice cream?" He smiled down at you. "Well, maybe not just ice cream." He said seductively, eyebrows raised and inching closer, running his hands up your arms. You swatted at his chest. "Jonah Roth!" He wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you closer. "Please! Just ice cream. I miss you." He pouted, nuzzling into you. You brought your arms around his neck. "Jo baby, we went to the beach yesterday." He lifted you off the ground slightly, your lips barely touching. "And? I still miss you." You rolled your eyes. "Okay, ice cream." His eyes lit up. "Yay." He whispered, your lips colliding. "Whoa, okay, not what I wanna come home to." Your roommate walked in the door, covering her eyes. You pulled away, looking at her. "Sorry." You mumbled sheepishly. Jonah interrupted; "No she isn't." She shook her head and went into the kitchen. "Whatever, just don't do anything on my bed." Laughing, you looked up at Jonah, who had a devious smirk placed on his lips. "Don't give him any ideas!" You yelled. "We goin'?" Jonah asked you. "Yes." You nodded, removing yourself from his arms to grab your sweater. When you were ready, you and Jonah headed out. Once you reached the sidewalk, Jonah reached for your hand, intertwining your fingers. "What ice cream place should we terrorize tonight" You asked him, a smile pulling at your lips, still looking at the ground. "How 'bout coolhaus?" He suggested, pulling you closer to him as a car drove by the crosswalk you were about to cross. "But that's all the way across town." You whined. "Then we'll take an Uber babe." Jonah said with a lifted brow and smirk. "You just really wanna take me away from studying don't you." Jonah didn't respond but you saw the corners of his lips turn upward. "Did you already request an Uber?" You asked accusingly. "Um yes." He nodded. The two of you rounded the corner. "Our chariot m'lady." Jonah said, gesturing to the car on the curb. You looked up at him. "You are some other kind of extra." You said shaking your head. "I sure am." Jonah agreed, kissing your cheek as he opened the door for you and you got in. Jonah slid into the seat next to you and put his arm around your shoulders. "Uh coolhaus please." "Hey, I'm kinda glad you stole me away from studying, this is kinda fun." Jonah kissed your hair and pulled you closer to him. "I'm happy you're having a good time but we've been gone for like 10 minutes and we're in the backseat of an Uber." You scolded him playfully, "yeah well everything is fun with you." You mumbled with a smile. "Love you baby." Jonah said, his eyes fixated on you as you looked out the window. You turned your head, resting it on his shoulder. "I'm gonna give you a kiss now." Jonah muttered. "Okay." You chimed, leaning in. "Here you are kids, have fun." The diver smiled. "Thanks, have a good day." Jonah nodded, schooching out of the car and opening the door. "Thanks." You said before climbing out after Jonah. "You still owe me a kiss mister." Jonah smirked at your words. "Fine by me." He said before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to your lips. The two of you walked into the ice cream shop and ordered your ice cream. Jonah got mint chocolate chip and you decided on cookie dough. "Can I try some?" You asked Jonah. "Sure thing babe." Jonah moved his cone closer to you and you licked it. "Tastes like mint." You nodded. "Can I have some of yours?" "Ok, but only a little bit." You told him. Jonah nodded. "Here could you hold it for a sec, I'm gonna grab some napkins." Jonah took your ice cream as you got up, waiting for you to turn your back before biting into the ice cream. He took nearly half your scoop. You returned, your mouth half open in surprise. "Here's your ice cream." Jonah said with a mouthful of ice cream, handing it back. "You're lucky you're cute 'cause if you weren't I'd have to kill you for eating my ice cream."
_______________________________________________
A/n: sorry this isn't the best:/