taking you ~ jack

The clock ticked agonizingly slow. Your brain had become numb to the sound of your professors voice. Jack had texted you about thirty minutes ago, telling you he needed to talk to you. You were beyond stressed out. He was going on tour in a month and you were worried that because of the last tour, which was hell for both of you, he would want to break up. You bounced your leg up and down at a quick pace, trying to rid some of the nerves from your body. You looked at the clock on your phone again. Seventy-two minuets left and no other texts from Jack. You huffed, impatiently waiting the end of the lecture

Jack and Corbyn were in the booth recording their parts for the song they were releasing the first night of tour. Jonah's voice came in through their headphones. "Jack, buddy, you missed your note again." Jack took his headphones off. "Sorry man." Corbyn took his off as well. "What were you thinking about this time? Y/n?" Corbyn smirked. Jack blushed, pushing his curls from his face. Jonah cued in. "Oh yeah, today's the day you're gonna ask her." Zach and Daniel entered the room. "Are we ready to record my part yet?" Zach asked. "Nope, Jack here missed his note again." Jonah teased. Zach threw his hands up in the air. "That's the third time!" He said, exasperated. "Sorry, I just keep getting distracted." Jack playfully defended, his hands up in mock surrender. "Yeah, by y/n." Corbyn chimed in, wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh right, you're gonna ask her today." Daniel spoke up. "You nervous man?" He continued. Jack nodded. "So nervous." Zach lifted an eyebrow, confusingly. "What? Why?" "Well, we've only been going out for eight months-" "only" daniel scoffed. Jack rolled his eyes. "And what if it's too soon and she won't have time to get ready, you know, with school and stuff?" "Plus,what if she says no?" Zach came over and clapped Jack on the shoulder. "Dude, she isn't going to say no, she really loves you, she's gonna wanna come." Jack looked down and fiddled with his rings. "I really love her too." Jonah smiled and pushed himself out of the desk chair. "Okay, this is great, but we only have twenty minutes left in this session, so let's finish up." The other four nodded. Jack shook his shoulders. "Okay, lets go." He said to himself as he stepped back into the booth. "You're such a dork." Corbyn laughed as he followed behind.

You had just walked out of the lecture hall when you spotted your boyfriend waving at you from the parking lot. You took a breath, trying your best to calm the rising nerves in your system. "Hey baby." He smiled as you came closer to him. He wrapped you in a tight hug which finally caused your anxious thoughts to cease. You brought your arms around his torso and kissed his shoulder. "How was your day?" He asked as you both slid into the car. "Good, but much better now." He let out a laugh. "Mine too." You plugged your phone in and tried to sound as casual as possible. "So what did you want to talk about babe?" You noticed Jack become nervous. "Oh, um, okay." The vehicle slowed down at a stop light. He turned so he was facing you. "So you know how tour is coming up right?" You nodded slowly, fear creeping back into you. "And you know how it's gonna be like six months this time?" You rolled your head back onto the headrest of the seat, trying your best not to think of six months without him. "Yeah." You breathed out. You started moving again. Jack moved his hand on top of yours. You used your index finger on your other hand to trace his tattoos. "Well, I was just thinking about how horrible last tour was, well it was amazing but I just missed you so much. So, I decided that because I literally won't be able to live without you for six months, I would invite you to come with us." You snapped your head up. "What?" He looked over to you, eyes wide. "I mean, only if you want to. I already talked to management and the boys, they're totally down." You smiled at him. "I would love to go on tour with you Jack." "Really!?" You giggled. "Of course! We would get to spend everyday together, it would be busy yes, but still. And, we would get to see the world together." You jumped in your seat a little. "I'm really hype now." He laughed. "I'm glad." It was silent for a moment. "I love you Jack." His brown eyes met yours. "I love you too y/n." You continued to look at him as he focused on the road again. His laughter broke the reconfigured silence. "What?" You asked smiling. "Nothing, I just realized this is the real life version of taking you." He said.
______________________________________
A/n: hey lovies!! i'm in a good mood rn and i hope you are too! don't change just came on my mood just got better <3 aND ALSO 900 READS WHAT THE HECKING DECK? THANK YOU? AHHH