late at night ~ jack

The entire atmosphere of the room was calm. You didn't feel any stress or pressure, which was nice considering the week you had. Both you and Jack were sprawled on his bed. He lay on his stomach, scrolling through his phone. You laid across his back, editing your vlog on your computer. Soft music played in the background. Jack put his phone down and rested his head on his pillow. "Thanks for coming over babe." He said. "Of course, I feel like we both needed this after this week." He nuzzled his face farther into the pillow. "Yeah, I'm definitely glad we finally ironed out all the details for the summer tour." You turned and started to stroke his back. Jack flipped over onto his back and pulled you on top of him. He stared at you for a moment. "You're so beautiful." He said gently. You laughed and poked his cheek. "So are you." You giggled. Jack smiled. "I really like it when you smile." You told him. His arms secured themselves around your back and under your shirt. "Well, you always make me smile and I really like that." You buried your face in his chest to keep him from seeing the blush that was now evident on your cheeks. "Are feeling better? I know you were stressed with school and not having vlog content." You nodded, grateful that he asked. "Hey y/n, I know that I'm really busy but if you ever need me, call me up or something, I want you to know I'm always here ok?" You lifted your head to look him in the eye. "I know baby, and I'm so thankful for you." Jack responded with a kiss on your forehead. You just laid tangled in each other on his bed, enjoying the sound of the others steady breathing and feel of each other's skin. Everything had been moving so fast lately for the both of you so you relished in the fact that time was slowing down for you now. "What do you wanna do?" You asked after neither of you had spoken for a few minutes. You lifted your head and rested your chin on your folded hands on Jack's chest. "We could eat?" Jack suggested. "Food sounds good." You agreed. "I'm not sure I want to get up though." Jack admitted as he tightened his hold on your body. You wiggled out of his grip ever so slightly so you could reach your phone. Jack tried to hold you tighter, scrunching up his face in an attempt to keep you from moving. "Jack!" You giggled. "I need to get my phone!" "Nooo!" He exclaimed, burying his face in the crook of your neck. You stopped struggling. "Ok, I was gonna order food, but whatever." Jack's face fell. "Fine." You kissed his nose and laughed at his childlike behaviour. You got your phone. "What do you want to order?" You asked. Jack pursed his lips in thought. "You know what, what if we just made food instead?" You gave him a weird look. "You just said you didn't want to move." He huffed. "I know but I changed my mind." You threw your phone onto the mattress. "Ok." You stood up and stretched, Jack's eyes on you. "Race ya!" You yelled before sprinting to the kitchen. Jack hopped out of the bed. "That's cheating!" He yelled at you. Jack tackled you in the kitchen and you nearly fell over. "Whoa there." You laughed. He started attacking your face with kisses. "Jack!" You giggled. "Stop, what do you want to eat." You tried your best to get a full sentence out without bursting into more laughter. He stepped away from you and put his hands on his hips. "Spaghetti." He nodded. You clapped our hands and spun around. "Alright." You went to the cupboard and retrieved the noodles. Jack just stood and looked at you. "What?" You asked. "You're so perfect." He thought out loud. You smirked. "Jack Avery, wife me up right now." His mouth curved up into a silly grin. "Oh I plan on it." You stood in the middle of the kitchen and smiled at your boyfriend. Everything seemed so perfect this late at night.
___________________________________________
A/n: freefall by EBEN is my aesthetic in song form

also: christina is going on tour i am lOOSING iT