wedding pt 2 ~ corbyn

Corbyn got out of his car, locking it as he walked into the studio. He fumbled with the small box inside his pocket, turning it around in his hand and feeling the velvet against his fingers. "Hey!" Corbyn sang out as he entered the break room.  He saw Jack sitting at the table, playing cards with Jonah and smiled widely. "How was the honeymoon?" He asked, giving him a hug. Jack smiled, "It was great, Cancun is so awesome." The rest of the boys smiled from their spot on the couch. "So what did you want to talk to us about?" Daniel asked. Corbyn nodded and rubbed his hands on his jeans, taking a deep breath. "Ok, I know I told you it was an emergency but it isn't really, I just have to tell you before I lose my nerve and chicken out and end up not asking her, so sit down, shut up and listen." Corbyn said, anxiety building up inside him, his words coming out in a rush. Jonah dropped his cards on the table and turned his head, his eyebrows knit into confusion. "Wha-what?" Corbyn sat down on the couch next to Zach, who was just as confused. Jack and Daniel turned in their chairs to look at Corbyn. "Ok, I have some news." Corbyn started, standing up again. "Is y/n pregnant?" Jack asked.  Corbyn choked on his water. "What, no! At least I don't think so." "Ok ok, tell us what's going on Corb." Daniel patted Corbyn's knee. "I'm gonna ask y/n to marry me." He said with a smile invading his entire face. The boys all got up, cheering and smiling just as wide, and hugged Corbyn. "Congrats man!Jonah cheered. "When are you gonna do it?" Zach asked after pulling out of the group hug. "Tonight." Corbyn didn't even try to wipe the smile from his face. "Wow, already? How are you gonna ask?" The others quieted down and waited for him to answer. "You'll just have to wait for her to tell you."

"Corbyn, please tell me where we're going." You whined for what felt like the hundredth time. Corbyn chuckled at you. "Nope, you'll know when we get there." You stared at him for a moment, your fingers pressed against your temple and small grin pulling at your lips. "Alright." You finally said. You returned to looking out the window, trying to identify where exactly your boyfriend was taking you. You sat up straighter as the area became more and more familiar to you. Corbyn watched from the corner of his eye as you realized where you were. Corbyn pulled into the parking lot of a small diner. "What are we doing here?" You asked. "Just thought we'd come by, we haven't been here in awhile." He smirked, getting out of the car. You followed suit, staring up at the night sky that had already filled with stars. "Awhile like maybe two years ago" You laughed. "Exactly, but we used to come here all the time, I wonder if the staff remember us." He winked as he held the door open for you.

After you and Corbyn ate, you sat in the booth for awhile longer, laughing like teenagers again. "C'mon, that is so not what happened." You said after catching your breath from laughing. "It is!" Corbyn giggled. "Are you two ready for the check?" Your waitress asked, a smile on her face. "Oh, yeah, I got it." Corbyn didn't even look across the table to catch your glance. "Ok, I'll be right back." The waitress told you. "They're just as in love as they were last time we saw them." She whispered to her coworker before coming back with the check.

Corbyn pulled you out the door, both of you laughing. "Bye, thanks again!" You said, giving a wave behind you. The two of you walked to the middle of the parking lot, you pulled out your phone and started to play some music. "Dance with me Corb." You smiled. He grabbed your hand and twirled you around a couple times. Corbyn watched you with a twinkle in his eye. You were the most beautiful person he'd ever seen and he was so glad he got to call you his. "Y/n?" "Yeah?" He took a deep breath and steadied the both of you. "Turn down the music a bit babe."  You pulled the phone from your pocket and turned the volume down. His gaze lingered on you, your face lit up softly with the glow of the lamp post. "What's up hun?" You asked when he didn't talk for a few seconds. "Um I have to ask you something." He started. You nodded. "I love you. And I really don't know how to go about this but I'm gonna give it my best shot. You're my best friend, you support me through everything and make me want to make you proud. God, this is harder than I thought." He cleared his throat. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know it's gonna be hard but we're a great team and we'll make it work. You're my favourite person and I'm so glad I get to be your number one fan." He knelt down slowly, pulling the box from his pocket. You took in a sharp breath and bit your lip. "Y/n, will you marry me?" He opened the box, revealing a ring, but your eyes never left his.

"yes"
_________________________________________
A/n: requests lovies?