consequences ~ jonah

This imagine is based off of Camila Cabello's consequences and you should totally check out the song cause i'm in love with it. (Flashbacks will be in bold) and also this imagine is h e c k a long. Hope you liiiike :)

dirty tissues, trust issues

You sat in your bed. The room was quiet and dry. Your body was covered in a thin blanket and used tissues, wet with your tears. You blinked your eyes a few times, trying to rid of the tears that refused to leave your eyes.

Your phone started ringing. It seemed to be the loudest sound. You sat up in the bed, pulling your sleeve up so you could wipe the salty tears from your cheeks. You got the phone, answering the call. "He-hey y/b/f/n" you said, voice unsteady.

"Hey," her voice was soft and sympathetic. "How are you?"

You let a sob escape your lips. "Not well." You admitted.

As your best friend, she new you and Jonah had broken up, but you didn't tell her any of the details, afraid that if you opened up too much about it you would get hurt even more than you were now.

"Y/n, please tell me what happened. If I knew I could help." You sighed. She was right and you knew it, but you didn't want to cry anymore, and you knew if you told her, you would do exactly that.

glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you

Jonah sat at the kitchen table, glass in hand. His eyes were heavy and they burned from crying all night. He was a wreck. No matter what he did, he missed you. Nothing could fix him at this point. He couldn't sing, he couldn't think. He tried to write a song about how he was feeling but he didn't even know. His emotions were clogged and his vision was blurry. So he just sat there.

lonely pillows in a stranger's bed

You had finally pulled yourself out of the house and went out. You needed some kind of distraction.

Somehow you had wound up in a stranger's bed. Your head was resting against the pillows, they felt unwelcoming. They weren't soft, or warm. Nothing like Jonah's had been every time you spent the night. You recalled your time with this stranger. He was nothing like Jonah. He hadn't left sparks on your skin wherever he touched you. He wasn't gentle. He didn't call you beautiful between every kiss. He didn't hold your hand as you fell asleep.

Everything was different and you hated it. You wanted to go back to him, to Jonah, the man your heart belonged to. But you couldn't.

little voices in my head

It had been weeks. Jonah barley left his house. He went to the studio but his voice wasn't the same. He wasn't the same. The boys noticed too.

"Jo?" Corbyn asked as Jonah sat on the couch in the studio. He didn't look up, his eyes were fixated on something in the distance.

"Jonah?" Corbyn's voice was more stern this time.

"Wha- yeah?" He finally answered. Daniel and Corbyn shared a brief look.

"Are you ok, man?" Daniel asked his friend, concern evident in his tone.

Jonah's eyes were foggy. "Tell them you're fine" he thought to himself. "There's nothing they can do anyways" the voice in his head told him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said aloud.

Zach spoke up. "But you're not." Jack placed a hand on Jonah's shoulder.

He looked at them with pleading eyes. "I'm okay." He whispered, more to himself than to the boys.

secret keeping, stop the bleeding