whipped ~ zach

The tour bus road smoothly down the road. You were sitting on the couch next to Jonah, Daniel and Jack sprawled on the other couch and floor as the four of you played UNO. "AHAHA I win!" Daniel exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air victoriously.

You threw your cards down. "Alright Seavey, first of all that's the third time so I'm pretty sure you're cheating," Jonah and Jack snickered, agreeing. "And second of all, be quiet! Zach and Corbyn are still sleeping you doof." You said with a mockingly stern tone.

Daniel stuck his tongue out at you. You shook your head and patted Jonah on the knee as you stood up to walk to the kitchen. "You guys hungry?" You asked.

You could hear the mumbled "yes"'s that came from them in unison. "Sandwiches?" You questioned, heading to the fridge.

"Sandwiches sound amazing, I'm starving, you know, from winning all those rounds of UNO" Daniel gloated, head held high. You didn't see it but you heard Jack lean over and slap him, earning a distressed "owww" from Daniel.

Jonah only laughed. "Alright ladies, fight nice." You said before listing off ingredients. "We have ham, cheese, mustard and mayo."

"Sounds good, I'm dying so I'd eat anything." Jack said through a stretch.
Good, 'cause that's basically all we have." You said, slapping the food on the counter.

You quickly made six sandwiches, the two extras being for your boyfriend and Corbyn for when the two finally decided to get out of bed.

You sat down next to Jonah on the couch again. Daniel bit into his sandwich. "Anyone up for another game?" He questioned, waving the cards in the air.

"Nooo" you and the other two boys argued. Daniel looked displeased.

"Fine, we'll watch tv then, remote's by you y/n." He said, pointing to the armrest your back was against. You reached over and turned the tv on, flipping through channels until Friends popped up on the screen. The four of you ate in silence, laughing every once in a while at the show.

Once you finished, you got up to put your plate in the sink and go to the washroom. You hadn't noticed Zach had come out of his bunk until you saw him at the table, head resting on the table top on his folded arms.

"Oh hey baby, hope your nap was good." You said kissing his forehead as you walked by.

"Yeah" he exhaled tiredly.

"I made you a sandwich, it's on the counter." You told him before closing the door to the bathroom.

Zach lifted his head slowly. His eyes full of complete and utter awe. "She made me a sandwich." He said to Jonah, smiling.

Jonah arched his eyebrow. "Uh yeah man, she made us all sandwiches."

Zach got up and retrieved the plate from the counter. "But I was sleeping." He said, sitting back down, a silly grin still placed gently on his lips.

Jack panned his phone over. "You my friend, are whipped." He chuckled.

"Am not." Zach protested, biting into the bread.

"Oho, yeah." Daniel added.

"Shut up" Zach continued with a blush on his already red cheeks. "How much of that did you catch on camera?" He asked Jack.

"Oh all of it." He responded, posting the video on his instagram story. Zach groaned internally and rolled his eyes. You came out of the bathroom, all the boys looking at you, except Zach who was staring intently at his food.

"What?" You wondered aloud, having missed the whole conversation.

Zach quickly got up. "Nothing princess, thanks for the sandwich." He smiled, kissing you on the cheek.

You stood there for a second, confused. "Did I miss something?" You asked the boys, your gaze following Zach back to his bunk. You turned back around, looking to the boys for an answer.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that Zach is 100% whipped for you" Jack said with an evil grin plastered across his features.

"Shut up!" You heard from Zach's direction. You smiled and turned to him, watching as he pulled a shirt over his head. He came back into the kitchen area and wrapped his arms around you.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I'm whipped for you to Zachary." You said matter-of-factly to him. The rest of the boys all "ooh"ed around you, causing you and Zach to blush furiously.

"I'm glad" he whispered in your ear.

Corbyn came shuffling out of his bed. "Could you guys be any louder?" He said, sleep plainly noticeable in his tone.

"Sorry Corb." You mumbled, still smiling up at your boyfriend.

"Yeah man, sorry. But if these two love birds could keep their hands off of each other, I'm sure it would be quieter." Jonah teased.

Corbyn looked over at you then back to Jonah, "no, you've been loud since the second round of UNO." He said, plopping himself on the bench at the table. You all laughed at Corbyn's comment, all except Daniel.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm so good." He argued.

You walked over to him, ruffling his hair. "No, but it is your fault for being so loud." You said throwing a sarcastic glance his way.

Daniel scoffed, "you're just jealous 'cause you always lose."

Zach came over and sat next to you, you maneuvered yourself so you were perched in his lap. "No, I win against Zach almost every time." You said proudly.

He looked around in disbelief. "You do not."

You turned to face him. "Uh, yeah."

"Okay, okay, can we please stop talking about UNO? Now where was that sandwich, y/n?" Corbyn asked.

You lifted your arm and pointed next to the fridge, "counter" you said, a squeal escaping your lips soon after due to Zach tickling your sides. "Zach, stop!" You giggled profusely.

"Never!!" He exclaimed, continuing to tickle you.

You brushed your fingertips along his torso. "No!" He yelled. A tickle fight broke out between the two of you, the others looking at you with amused eyes. Corbyn and Jonah already had their phones out, documenting the mini war going on between you and Zach. Finally, after a few minutes, they got tired of your continuous screeching.

"Alright you two, take it to the back." Jonah said, shoving you off the couch.

You jogged to the back room, Zach coming after you.

"Whipped" Jack muttered under his breath as Zach past him.

"Eh, it's not so bad." He said before sliding the door shut.

_____________________________________
A/n: okok this was cute as heck and im blushing real hard rn. Hope you liked loves! Tell me what you thought! Leave a vote! :)