victoria's secret ~ corbyn

"Meh" you grunted, reaching your hand out for Corbyn to grab. He laced his fingers with yours, smiling at your sound effects.

"Oh, I like this song." He said. You focused your attention to the radio of the mall, smirking at him once you realized cold in L.A was floating through the air.

"Mmm, yeah it's good, I like this band. That Jonah guy is cute." you smirked.

Corbyn stopped dead in his tracks, pulling on your hand. "Too far my love, too far." He scolded you in a playful manner, shaking his head.

You pressed a kiss to his cheek, "I love you!" You responded innocently.

"Mhmm, yeah, your lucky I love you too." He sassed back, eyebrow raised.

Corbyn looked at the bags you carried in your other hand, "Do you need to go anywhere else?" You looked around, examining the many stores before your eyes landed on the Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, I wanna go in there, do you want to meet me at the food court in like half an hour?"

"Why don't I just come with you?" He asked.

"Oh, okay, I just thought you'd rather go to Foot Locker or something instead of looking at bras with me." You shrugged.

"I'd do anything with you" he said nonchalantly, nudging your shoulder.
You glanced at him without turning your head. "Way to make it cheesy, Corb." You said through a blush.

"You know it, babe." He said against your hair as he kissed it.

The two of you walked into the store and wandered around, Corbyn following closely behind you. You noticed his focus bouncing between all the displays, knowing he was thinking of a pun to tell you.

"Hey Corb, do you think these are nice?" You asked, running your hand over the material of a pair of sweatpants. "Corbyn?" You wondered aloud when he didn't respond.

You turned around, scanning the store and spotted his blonde hair behind a bra display. "Oh my Lord, what is he doing?" You whispered to yourself, a smile playing on your lips. "Whatcha doin' babe?" You asked him, resting your chin on his shoulder.

He jumped a little at your touch, clearly not expecting you.

"I stopped to look at something but then lost you," he chuckled. "This place is huge."

"Mhmm" You hummed, lifting you head off his shoulder. "Here hold my hand so I don't lose you." You extended your hand to him and he took it with a smile on his face.

The two of you continued to look around the store, you placing a few items into a bag so you could try them on later.

Corbyn disconnected your hands as he went to examine some perfumes. (note me dodging every sexual innuendo that a victoria's secret has to offer lol) you only turned to look at him for a moment before going back to shopping.

"Hey y/n" Corbyn said to you, pulling your attention from the sweatpants you were looking at earlier.

When your eyes met his you realized the bra he had sprawled over his head and the wide grin plastered across his features. All you could do was laugh out loud.

"What the heck?!" You said between fits of laughter, bringing your hand to the bra and removing it from Corbyn's head. His eyes were bright with joy as you chucked it back into the bin of other discount items.

After recovering from Corbyn's joke, you went back to exploring the shelves only to be interrupted again by Corbyn's tap on your shoulder.

You looked over at him to find a bra resting over his chest, the straps over his shoulders. You shook your head at your boyfriend. "Corbyn, put the damn bra down." You said, laughter radiating off of your voice.
_____________________________________
a/n:  just imagine a Corbina moment like this :)

07/29/19 {12:58 am}
still remembering the video of corbyn putting on christina's bra