spa night ~ jonah

Liked by beautychickee, imzachherron and 265,397 others

Jonahmarais i just got home and found y/n sitting on the bed reading magazines, wearing a face mask with her hair wrapped in towel and heard her whisper "i have so much work to do" as she flipped the page and continued reading
________________________________
When Jonah walked in the door, he expected you to be sitting on the balcony on your laptop, finishing up some work, but you weren't there. "Babe?" His voice echoed through the empty living room. He began walking down the hallway, the sound of soft music becoming clearer as he neared your shared bedroom. When he reached the the doorway, Jonah peered inside and found you snuggled up on the bed in your robe, a few magazines scattered around you. You bit your lip and took a deep breath. "I have so much work to do." You muttered to yourself through a sigh as you flipped the page and continued reading. You still hadn't noticed your boyfriend standing in the doorway. Smiling to himself, Jonah slipped his phone out of his pocket and took a few pictures of you. "Baby." He breathed out quietly so he wouldn't scare you. He caught your attention. You looked up from your magazine with only your eyes, lifting it to hide most of your face when you realized he was taking a picture. "Nooo!" You whined. Jonah only chuckled. "You look cute, I'll post it on instagram later." You put down the magazine you had been reading. "I will not let you post that Marais." You said with mock annoyance. His smile was devious. "You won't?" You thought about it for a moment. "Ok, I'll let you post it if you do a face mask with me."  Jonah dropped his arms from his chest. "But you already have a face mask on." It was your turn to smile. "Yeah but you don't." Jonah licked his lips. "You just said you have a lot of work to do." You set your magazine down and unfolded your legs. "That has nothing to do with you putting on a face mask babe, nor does it stop you." Jonah now stood at the foot of the bed, you moved so you were on your knees, eye level with him. "Please? It'll be fun." You pleaded. Jonah pursed his lips and shifted his glance. You knew you had him. He brought his arms around your waist, bringing your chests together. "Alright babygirl." He smiled. "Ooh, yay." You said happily, schooching out of his hold. "Come on." You gestured to the bathroom with your chin before taking your hair out of the towel and shaking it out. Jonah walked into the bathroom closely behind you. You opened one of the drawers and pulled out a charcoal mask. Before you shut the drawer Jonah peeked inside. "How many facemasks do you own?" He asked. "Way too many, I basically just collect them at this point." You said as you hopped up onto the counter. You handed Jonah a face cloth. "Here babe, wash your face." He took the cloth and walked to the sink. "I thought the mask was supposed to wash your face." He stated in almost a question. "Well yeah, but you have to apply it to clean skin, you have to get any like, makeup, dirt or sweat off first." You explained from where you were sitting. "Get it wet with warm water and I'll wash your face." You added. "Ok" Jonah agreed. He came back over to you and gave you the cloth. You began to rub it over his face softly. "Hmmmm, feels nice." He hummed, closing his eyes. You let out a little laugh. "I'm glad." When you were done you grabbed the bottle that contained the face mask and put a small amount on your fingers. "It'll be cold." You warned before gently massaging the mixture onto his skin. Jonah watched you as you concentrated. His let his hands move up your bare thighs to rest on your hips. "This is so romantic." He finally said. You laughed out loud, stopping your actions. "Only you would say that Marais." "What if I kissed you?" he asked, tilting his head. "Then would you agree that this is romantic?" he continued. You let out another muffled laugh. "Sure." So then he kissed you, his lips pushing gently against yours, his fingers digging into your skin slightly and yours gripping his shoulders, neither of you caring about the mask that was now all over his shirt.
_______________________________________________
A/n: alberta wildfires are getting out of hand again. please, please keep those affected and all the firefighters in your prayers