younow ~ jack

Comments immediately started to roll in when Jack started the live stream. "Hey guys, y/n and I are super bored right now and decided it would be a good idea to talk to you." "Hey everyo-whoa!" You began to say before you fell out of your chair trying to get in view of the camera. "Oh my gosh, babe are you ok?" Jack asked, although it was difficult to understand through his laughter. You got up from the kitchen floor, blushing. "Yes, I'm fine, ego's a little bruised though." You said, winking at the live stream. Jack looked back at the laptop, "glad she's ok, don't know what I'd do if she got hurt" he said. You got up off the floor and came up behind Jack. "Whoa, what did you say that made them go crazy?" You asked, referring to the many comments that consisted of "oml, he loves her so much I canttt" and "wow, gotta get me a Jack" along with "y/n and Jack are 1000% goals, I will fight you on it" "oh nothing" Jack told you, sending a knowing look to the computer. Your gaze remained on the comment section for a moment longer before you turned to Jack, "so, what are you gonna talk about to these fine people?" He turned his head to look at you, "we could answer some questions." He suggested. You looked at the live stream "yeah guys, ask us some questions, we'll try our best to answer as many as we can." You said as you sat down next to Jack in the love seat. He read the first question aloud, "when did you first realize you loved each other?" You and Jack shared a shy glance. "Um, I don't know about Jack, but for me it was about two months after we started dating." You started. He looked at you smiling. You could tell he was curious about the answer too. "We were in his car at a red light, last summer by Johnny Orlando was literally booming from the speakers, I'm pretty sure the vehicle was actually shaking." Jack laughed, remembering the moment you spoke of. "Then I kinda just looked at him; his hair was mess cause the windows were open all the way, he was screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs and the mom in the serbaru beside us was definitely judging us. Jack reached over and held my hand and I guess it just hit me, I am in love with him." You looked at him and licked your lips. "In that moment I guess I realized that there was literally no place in the world I would rather be other than with my idiot boyfriend at the stop light singing our hearts out to some Johnny Orlando song." Jack leaned forward. "That was so cute oh my gosh" he said before kissing you. You giggled when you parted. "Well, about four thousand people just saw that" Jack shrugged, making you laugh some more. "Ok, your turn babe" you said, lifting your legs to cross them. A smile crept onto his face as he began to tell his story. "It was about the same time, two months, we were in this little record shop. It was the first time she had ever been in one actually" you nodded, an anxious smile playing on your lips. "We were in that store for about an hour and half" Jack chuckled at the memory. "She kept playing all these different records -seeing as we were the only ones in the store- with every new record she put on, she got more and more excited." You looked down, a light blush dusting your cheeks. Jack looked away from the stream to you. "When she found Khalid's free spirit album she lost it. She immediately put it on and started dancing around, she almost knocked over a shelf." Both of you laughed. "I think I kind of knew that I loved you before that, but when you were shamelessly dancing around, totally enjoying yourself, I guess I confirmed it with myself." "And when you asked me to dance with you? Wow I was a goner" he chuckled lightly to himself. You were nearly to tears at this point. Comment after comment came in, gushing over how cute the two of you were. "Jack Robert Avery that was the sweetest thing ever, I love you so much what the heck" you let out all in one breath. He laughed again and pulled you into his chest, kissing your forehead. You looked up, obviously admiring him. "So any other questions" he asked as many more came filtering through.
___________________________________
A/n:  hellllo wonderful people! hope this made "awe" real hard :)