titanic ~ zach

could he just love me already
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zach always smelled good. It made having your cheek pressed against his chest while the two of you sat on the couch your favourite part of the day.

Your hair was thrown into a bun atop your head, you had to convince Zach to take your scrunchie off his wrist so you could use it. One of his hands was up your shirt, his fingers tracing unrecognizable shapes onto your skin, the other was sitting on your thigh. You hadn't been this close to him all week and it was noticeable that you both missed each other. Every so often he would lean over and kiss you. Your cheeks, your temple, your nose, your lips, anything he could reach.

Your attention was split between the movie that played on the screen and your boyfriend. Currently, you paid no attention to young Leonardo Decaprio and Kate Winslet, who were running around frantically as the ship filled with water.

You found Zach much more entertaining. You let your eyes trace down his face, starting with his eyes. The depth they held always amazed you. Each time he looked you in the eye and told you he loved you, you felt yourself sinking deeper inside of them. You followed the slope of his nose, the curve down to his lips. He licked them subconsciously, compelling you to kiss him. His lips were always soft, you loved the way they parted when he smiled, especially when his smile was there because you were there.

He caught your eye, a sly smirk following his glance. "Whatcha lookin' at baby?" He asked, his eyes moving back to the screen. You kept your glance on him for a second longer before looking back at the tv, a smile resting on your bitten lips.

"You." You answered nonchalantly.

He didn't say anything and you didn't notice the way his grin grew.

With your focus back on the movie, Zach took his opportunity to make a quick move. All of a sudden he had you pinned down on the couch. His hands went to either side of your head, his legs straddling your thighs. "Gotcha." He mumbled impishly, bumping his nose against yours as he dipped his head closer to you.

"What're you gonna do now that you've got me?"

He thought for a moment, his eyes sparking right before he spoke. "I could draw you like one of my french girls."

You scoffed at him, tossing your head to the side. "You wish."

Both of you were smiling gently.

"Are you gonna kiss me or just stare at me like that for another minute?" You finally asked, your wrists still pinned down by his grip.

He didn't really answer you, just leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. You could feel the grin on his lips, his hands moving from your wrists and to your waist as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I'll never let go." He mumbled.

"Oh shut up." You laughed, pushing him off of you and sitting up.

"You love me." He teased, his hand landing on your thigh.

"Not as much as I love young leo." You taunted, looking at him from under your eyelashes.

Zach gasped. "There is no way you just said that to my face."

"I'm kidding! You are much cuter than young Leonardo Decaprio."

"And you love me more right?"

You put your head on his shoulder, leaning up to kiss his jaw. "Right."
________________________________________
a/n:{01/07/20, 12:15am} remember when i said it was crazy bc it was november? well now it's january

time flies when you have no idea what you're doing