skateboard lesson ~ jack

You and jack have been dating for a month and half.

You lay on his couch, your head on his chest, gently rising up and down as he breaths. His hand ran through your hair softly, causing a smile to grace your lips. Jack took a deep breath, "hey baby, you wanna go do something?"

You looked up at him. "Like what?" You asked.

His eyes landed on the TV, "I don't know, just go outside I guess." You got an idea and perked up instantly, surprising Jack.

"You should teach me to skateboard!" You exclaimed eagerly.

He smiled, clearly excited you came up with the idea. "Yeah, I'd like that" he said sweetly to you.

You untangled your limbs from Jack's and walked to his bedroom to grab your phone. He followed closely behind you.

You plopped yourself gently on his bed while he retrieved a shirt from his dresser. "What made you want to learn to skateboard?" Jack asked you, pulling the shirt over his head.

You looked up from your phone. "Well, you really like it so why not learn so it can be something we do together?" Your tone of voice was soft and sincere.

Jack looked over at you in awe, a warm smile finding its way to his lips. "Thank you, baby." He said.

"Of course." You replied through a smile of your own.

Jack walked over to you and looked into your eyes. You were sitting on his bed, him standing between your legs. He leaned in for a kiss. "Last one to the door is a rotten egg!" You shouted seconds before his lips touched yours, scrambling away.

Jack stood there for a moment before he realized that you were already halfway down the hall. He broke out into a sprint, "So not fair, y/n!" He exclaimed, chasing after you. You had reached the front door only a few seconds before Jack caught up to and tried to grab you by your waist to stop you. "HAHA, I win!" You proclaimed.

Jack laughed at your childish behaviour. He wrapped his arms around your waist successfully this time. Your faces both dangerously close together. He had a impish smile on resting in his lips, "you can't run away this time, hun" he said in a hushed tone.

You smile back at him, "I don't want to go anywhere, babe" you admitted quietly. You stood on your toes slightly and gave him a slow kiss on the lips. After a few moments you parted, "Are you gonna teach me or are we just gonna stand here and make out all day?" You questioned with a sarcastic tinge in your voice.

Jack pretended to think about your words. "Doesn't matter to me" he said after a moment.

You scoffed at him playfully, "C'mon Avery" you said with a giggle.

Jack released you from his grasp and you slipped on your white converse. Jack opened the door, letting you out first. He picked his skateboard up form the step and helped you onto it.

"Here, hold my hand for balance." He told you.

"Thanks" you said, almost inaudibly, concentrating on your feet.

The next two hours consisted of yours and Jack's laughter, you falling off the board and Jack rushing to your aid and him actually teaching you how to stay on for awhile without toppling over immediately.

"Whoooo!" Jack cheered as he watched you glide down the street. "Okay, now put your foot down gently to stop yourself" he said, jogging a little to catch up to you.

You stopped the board and turned to look at him. "I did it!" You said excitedly.

"You sure did, babe." He told you, giving you a high five. "Oh your shoes untied" Jack noticed.

"Oh shoot, thanks." You responded, sitting down on the board to tie it.

He watched as you tied your shoe, sitting on his skateboard, hair loosely falling from the pony tail. And it was then, in that moment that Jack realized he was falling in love with you.
___________________________________
A/n: I low key swerved writing this. I wanna learn to skateboard now.