looking at her ~ zach

Liked by corbynbesson, gabbieegonzales and 249,496 others

jackaverymusic: y/n was showing him something on her phone but he was looking at her. @imzachherron @y/i/n
________________________________
It had been four months since you'd last seen your boyfriend and your best friends.

You were waiting at the airport for almost an hour now, Zach told you his flight was delayed forty five minutes, which was torture to the both of you. You didn't know if you could go an extra forty five minutes without him.

You quickly looked down to your phone when the music in your earbuds was interrupted by a message notification.

"oUR PLANE JUST LANDED I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU BABE"

You laughed at Zach's text, shaking your head and typing out a reply. Pure excitement coursing through your veins at the thought of hugging him again.

"ME TOO!! IM OUTSIDE YOUR GATE OHEMGEE"

"Guys hurry up!" Zach urged, rushing to the conveyor belt to get his luggage. He looked around hurriedly for any of the other boys bags. He spotted Corbyn's and grabbed it too, shoving it into the arms of his band mate.

"Bro calm down." Corbyn chuckled. "We'll all excited to see our girls." He said, setting his bag down.

"Ok, but she's here and if I don't see her within the next two minutes I'll die." Zach explained, his face dead serious.

Jack came up behind Zach, patting him on the shoulder. "For the sake of our own safety, we should go."

"Yes! I love that idea." Zach exclaimed, pulling out the handle of his suitcase and dragging it towards the gates exit.

"Guys? Wait for us!" Daniel yelled after Jack, Zach and Corbyn.

"I guess Zach got a text from y/n."Jonah said, throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

You stood with you back against a pillar, turning up your music some more to try to settle your nerves and spinning the promise ring Zach had given you before he left around your finger.

The boys were walking through the terminal, their steps giddy; especially Zach's.

He saw you through the window of the door, his face instantly breaking into a wide smile.

"Holy shit. Holy shit!" He started running towards the door, pushing it open.

You saw each other at the same time, neither of you moving for a moment, just looking at the other.

"Y/n!" He yelled out as he ran towards you. He dropped his bag half way to you. You ran to him, the smile on your face hurting your cheeks.

"Zach!" You jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. He circled his arms around you, pulling you closer than you already were. He buried his face in your hair, inhaling deeply.

You closed your eyes tightly, afraid that if you opened them he'd disappear.

Zach put you down and grabbed your face, pulling you into a kiss, both of you smiling wildly.

You wrapped you arms around his neck again and pulled him into another hug, nuzzling your face in his neck. "Fuck I missed you Zachary." You mumbled against him. 

"I missed you too babygirl." He whispered, pressing a kiss to your forehead. His arms still holding you against him.

You pulled back and looked at him, brushing your hand through his hair and pulling on the ends gently, taking in how much it had grown since you'd seen him last.

"Yo, you guys wanna get some food?" Daniel asked, throwing his arms over both yours and Zach's shoulders.

"Daniel!" You smiled, turning around and giving him a quick hug.

Zach pulled you into his arms once he decided you had hugged Daniel for too long. You giggled, looking up at him and shaking your head. He smiled at you, kissing your cheek before saying "Food sounds good, I'm starving."

"K great, the guys have already grabbed a table."  Daniel said, gesturing to where the others sat as he walked into the food court.

"Hey boys!" You said cheerfully, letting go of Zach's hand to give them hugs.

"y/n!" They all smiled, each giving you tight hugs.

Once you had pulled back Zach placed his hand on the small of your back, using his thumb to rub small circles there. "Hey where do you wanna go?" He asked.

You surveyed the many options before you and hugged Zach's side, resting your head on his shoulder. "Subway?" You wondered, only lifting your eyes to look at him.

"Subway sounds good." He agreed, pressing a kiss to your temple.

"I can't believe you convinced me to put hot sauce on my sub. Not only is it going to taste bad but I am going to die." Zach explained very dramatically as the two of you walked back to your table, you laughing the whole way.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm going to kiss you after so you can feel my pain." He threatened while pointing at you accusingly, his eyes shining with glee.

"Here, I'll save you the trouble." You turned to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt to pull him in. You kissed his lips quickly and swiftly began making your back to the boys. Zach stood still for a second, his lips pursed and his eyes following you as you walked.
_
"Mh, y/n, I wanted to show you something." Jonah said as he swallowed his mouthful of food, pulling his phone out of his pocket and opening his camera roll.

"What is it?" You asked as you leaned over to the side so you could see.

Jonah snickered as he pulled up a video of Zach dancing around the tour bus to some girly song from the eighties.

"Oh no, not that video." Zach cringed as he rubbed his hands together to rid of any crumbs.

You laughed at the video of your boyfriend, you smile growing wider with each passing second. You looked at Zach through the corner of your eye, quirking an eyebrow. "Real sexy babe."

"Oh I know." He nodded, sending you a cheeky smile.

"Oh that reminds me," You started, taking your phone from your bag. "I wanted to show you something love."

Zach scooted nearer to the edge of his seat so he was closer to you. He placed his chin on your shoulder as you shuffled through your collection on instagram.

"Here it is, take my earbuds." You pressed play and watched the video with him, laughing at it even though you had seen it multiple times.

You didn't notice, but Zach had stopped watching the video, his eyes fixated on you the whole time. He watched you smile, loving the way the corners of your eyes crinkled.

Jack noticed Zach's lack of attention to your phone and snapped a picture.

"Whatcha lookin' at man?" He asked Zach.

"Her." He answered simply, his gaze on you never faltering.
______________________________________
a/n: {08/15/19, 5:10 pm} i kinda really love this it's cute and funny (i think anyways) hope you like it!

{09/27/19, 7:48am} this message does not even begin to explain how much i love them, how much i owe them or how much they mean to me, but i'll try. three years. three years of laughter, of tears, of so much singing and so many smiles. i've only been in the fandom for eleven months but my entire life has been changed. i found somewhere to run when i was overwhelmed, i found five boys who i fell in love with, who picked me up when i was so far down i didn't know if i would be able to get up again. i found one of my very best friends and i owe it all to the them and their music. nope i will not cry on the bus nonnonno.

happy three years boys, here's to the rest. 💛