dentist ~ corbyn

requested by @oofer2468 , enjoy!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Y/n, baby, I don't feel good." Corbyn groaned from the couch, his legs sprawled over an overstuffed arm.

"What's wrong?" You walked out of the kitchen, still holding the plate containing your breakfast.

"I think I have a fever." He whined as he threw his arm over his eyes. "We should cancel my appointment." You could see him peeking out from under his arm.

"Oh, I see what this is. You just don't want to go." You said, squatting down next to him and kissing his forehead.

"No, I really don't." He grumbled, nuzzling into your neck.

"C'mon babe, it won't even take that long. And you'll be knocked out for most of it anyways." Kissing his nose you stood up, Corbyn following after you. "Corb, you're gonna be fine, I promise. Now go change out of your skinny jeans and into some sweats because you're going to want to be comfortable. I'm gonna start the car and finish my smoothie."

"Can I have some?" He asked, hanging onto your waist.

You shook your head, sipping from the straw. "No babe, you can't eat till after your surgery." You said sympathetically.

"Ugh, I was hoping you would have forgotten that." He derided before turning down the hall and into his bedroom. Eben came down the hallway and into the kitchen where you were placing your plate in the dishwasher.

"Hey y/n." He greeted you with a smile.

"Hey Eb, are you still good to pick up Corbyn from the dentist's?" You asked him once you stood up.

He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat at one of the barstools, "Yup, three o'clock I will be in the waiting room to grab him." He chuckled slightly, taking a sip from his water, "He's gonna be so drugged, I can't wait."

You let out a laugh of your own, resting your hands on the counter top opposite of where he was sitting. "Yeah, he'll be even crazier than normal."

"Okay, I'm ready to go. Which sucks." Corbyn said as he came into the kitchen

"C'mon bub, you'll be okay. You'll be unconscious anyways." You told him as he came up to you.

"I bet you can't wait to see my act like an idiot." Corbyn smirked towards Eben.

"More than you usually are? Yes." Eben grinned back.

"Okay baby, we gotta go. Don't forget Eben, three o'clock."

"I won't, have fun Corb."

_____

You dropped Corbyn off at the dentist's office, going through paper work with him and waiting until he had to start his surgery.

"Corbyn Besson?" One of the ladies called.

"That's you." You said kissing his cheek before he stood up. "I gotta go, Eben's gonna be here when you're done."

"If I die, I love you." He stated over dramatically.

"You're not gonna die Corb, now go. I love you too." You smiled as he walked towards the door.
_____

Eben was in the waiting room when Corbyn came stumbling out, the hygienist holding his arm to keep him from falling.

"Eben!" Corbyn exclaimed, his words muffled by the gauze stuffed into his mouth.

"Hey bud, you ready to go?" Eben asked once he had walked over to where Corbyn was standing. "Thank you." He said to the hygienist.

"Yeah. Where's y/n?" Corbyn asked, overly confused, his eyes barely open.

Eben started walking Corbyn out of the building and to his car, "She left bu-"

"She left!? Where'd she go? Is she coming back?" Corbyn cried. Eben laughed, gently pushing him into the passenger seat and bucking up his seat belt.

"Yes, she'll be back, she just had a class." Eben quickly jogged around to the drivers side of his car and got in. "Do you want something to eat?"

Corbyn dramatically whipped his head around to face Eben, wincing at the pain he had put himself in. "Ugh, yes. We should go to In n Out!"

"In n Out is gonna be pretty hard to eat with all that gauze in your mouth. How 'bout Jamba juice?" Eben offered.

Corbyn looked back from the window, "Yeah." He said a little too loudly. "Y/n likes Jamba juice." He expressed absentmindedly.

Corbyn nodded his head enthusiastically, excited about the idea. "Eben," he slurred, his head practically rolling across his shoulders as he looked over from the window.

"Yes, Corbyn." Eben said through a suppressed laugh.     

"I gotta tell you a secret, I'm in love with y/n." He said slowly. "But shh! You can't tell her!"

Eben laughed at his friend, pulling into the Jamba Juice drive thru and ordering the drinks.

"Do you think she knows?" Corbyn nervously thought aloud      

Eben shook his head with a smile. "I think she might."

Corbyn gasped loudly, covering his mouth with his hands. "Who told her?? Was it you?"

Eben laughed harder as he pulled into the driveway, the car coming to a stop. "Corb, buddy, it was you."

Genuine terror flood Corbyn's features, "I did?"

"Yeah man, I hate to break it to you, but she's like, you're girlfriend."

You could see Corbyn with his mouth hanging open, Eben's face littered with glee when you came out of their house. Quickly you made your way to the car and opened Corbyn's door, not expecting what he said when he turned to you.

"You're my girlfriend?"

You were taken aback, looking at Eben for some kind of backstory, he only nodded.

"Yeah?" You answered, confused.

"Do you love me, like I love you?" His words were barely audible behind all the gauze.

You smiled at that, amused by his confusion. "I sure do."
_________________________________________
a/n: {feb 27, 9:03pm} i fell off the face of the planet for a month what's poppin