inturruptions ~ jack

this imagine was inspired by laamer 's 'different kind of love' pref, so check out her book(s)!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You and Jack were sitting outside of a beautiful bistro, the reminiscent of the L.A. sunset lingering in the sky. Jack's ankles were locked with yours under the table as you ate your food, and you were enjoying the simple touch. He looked up from his soup and caught your staring eyes, the look you were giving him drawing a smile from his lips.

"What's on your mind, babe?" He asked around a mouthful of bread.

You sighed before speaking, a happy, content sigh. "Nothing much, just happy I finally got you alone."

He chuckled quietly, setting down his spoon. "What do you mean?"

You followed suit and put down your silverware as well before resting your head in the palm of your hand. "I dunno, you're just always pulled away, someone always wants your attention." His lips sunk into a little frown, causing you to quickly re explain yourself. "I know you're busy honey! And I love how dedicated you are, but sometimes I just miss you y'know? It's really nice that both our schedules aligned tonight and we could really spend time together."

He dipped his head slightly and let out a deep breath as he reached across the table to grab your hand, kissing a few of your knuckles. "Me too, y/n. And I know my life can be crazy, I totally understand how frustrating it can be and you have no idea how much I appreciate you and your patience. You're literally the best girlfriend a band member could ask for and I-"

Both of you turned your heads towards the sound of a small "excuse me?" coming from the left side of your table. Jack quickly dropped your hand back down onto the cold metal of the bistro table when he saw the two girls, only about thirteen years old.

He promptly sent you an apologetic glance before smiling widely at the two in front of him. "Hey!"

Both girls smiled as well and shyly asked for a picture. Of course he said yes, and you hated how upset you felt. He loved meeting his fans, you knew how incredibly proud and happy it made him. A part of you felt bitter, tonight was supposed to be your night with him, but you also felt guiltily; he couldn't control it.

As the two girls were saying their thankyou's and getting ready to go back to their table, you excused yourself to the bathroom, but Jack knew the real reason you left.

"y/n..." he began as you walked back into the restaurant, his voice full of remorse.

When you came back outside, Jack was sitting with his shoulders slumped and his head hanging as he absentmindedly picking at his left over bread. As soon as you sat down, his head shot up, but his eyes remained sad. "I'm sorry."

You shook your head, "don't be J, it's not your fault. And besides, look how happy you made them." You smiled sadly over your shoulder at the girls smiling and giggling over their phones.

"I'm still sorry."

You nodded, grabbing your purse. "I know."

"Do you still wanna come back to my place?" you knew he was expecting you to say no. You knew he thought you were mad.

"Yes please."

The two of you got up, Jack paid as you walked back to the car and completely deflated once you got into the passenger seat. When he slid into the driver's seat you didn't look at him, only said "I love you." because you thought he needed to hear it.

You could tell he felt bad, hell, he was in the middle of this amazing speech about how good you were to him after you had voiced one of the things that had been upsetting you when the exact thing happened.

As soon as you and Jack got into his apartment, he grabbed you by your waist and kissed you, pushing you lightly against the now closed door. You sighed against him, hands wandering up into his hair. The kiss you shared held apologies and forgiveness. When he pulled away he brushed a piece of your hair out of your face and pulled you into a tight hug, swaying the both of you back and forth. "I love you y/n. I don't say it enough."

You kissed him again a couple of times on his lips, then his cheeks, his chin, his neck. "I love you too, and even when you don't say it, I know."

He kissed you harder after that, and you laughed a little out of surprise.

"No more interruptions, I promise." He mumbled against your collar bone.

"What if one of the boys needs you at the studio, or management?" you asked, a little out of breath from the kisses that were turning to a heated make out.

Jack pulled his phone from his back pocket with his lips still on yours. He quickly pulled away, turning on do not disturb and tossing his phone onto the kitchen counter. "No one will bother us, baby."

You moved your head to the side slightly, allowing him more exposed skin. "All mine tonight?" You wondered allowed, waiting for his confirmation.

His hands secured themselves around your waist, finding your face again and pressing a quick kiss to your lips. "All yours."

________________________________________
a/n: hey guys! naf (laamer ) and i wrote a book! we posted our first chapter and will be posting a new one each week, so check it out -starflowers and leave a vote or comment!!!