late night thoughts ~ corbyn

this is not good; a formal warning

You had just shut the shower off and stepped into the cool air of the bathroom, wrapping your body in the fluffy towel Corbyn had just pulled from the dryer for you. You towel dried your hair and quickly brushed it out. You turned to grab your robe from the hook on the bathroom door, but it wasn't there. "Babe, have you seen my robe?" Corbyn's voice came from the kitchen; "yeah, I threw it in the wash, just use mine." He told you. You looked on the other hook and took Cobryn's robe off and pulled it around body. You walked into the bedroom, changing into a pair of spandex and a t shirt. "Babe, supper's almost done!" Corbyn yelled from the kitchen. "Coming." You walked down the all to kitchen, tying your hair into s bun on the way. As you entered the kitchen, you watched Corbyn at the stove.  Coming up behind him, you wrapped your arms around his torso and pressed a kiss to his shoulder blade. "Whatcha makin'?" You asked. "Pasta, because that's the only thing, other than cereal, that I can make successfully." You laughed against him. "Why are you doing so much baby? You just came home from tour, you don't have to do everything." Corbyn spun around, enveloping you in a hug. "I've only done laundry and made supper love, and besides, you could use a break." He said. You stood on your toes and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "Well, I'm very grateful." Corbyn kissed your forehead before returning to the stove. "Pasta's does." He said, moving to the sink to drain the water from the pot. The two of you ate together happily, no interruptions. You laughed every time Corbyn told you a joke and he listened intently as you caught him up on everything that went on while he was away. After you ate, you started doing dishes while Corbyn dried them and put them away. Although it took a little longer than expected because of the bubble fight that broke out between the two of you.

"What movie do you want to watch baby?" Corbyn asked as he searched the tv stand for a DVD. "Ummm, National Treasure?" Corbyn ran his fingers over the backs of the movies until he spotted the one you wanted to watch. He put the movie into the DVD player and sat next to you on the couch. You started snickering to yourself. "What?" Corbyn asked with a smile. "Nothing." You giggled. "You're thinking of that picolas cage meme aren't you y/n?" "Mhmm." You laughed out. "Oh my god." He smiled, shaking his head before kissing your temple. Halfway into the movie  you had fallen asleep in Corbyn's lap. He stopped the movie and lifted you off the couch, one arm under your legs and the other on your back, holding you against him. Gently he set you down on your bed, pulling the blankets back and covering you up. "Corbyn." You whispered. "Yeah baby?" He asked gently. "Can you grab me a hoodie? I'm cold." His gaze lingered on you for a moment longer than it needed to. "Yeah." He finally whispered, a small smile on his lips. He returned with one of his hoodies, helping you slip it on. Corbyn crawled into bed next to you, opening his arms so you could snuggle into him. "Hey y/n?" Corbyn whispered. No response. "Y/n?" He said again, his voice a little more audible. "Hmm?" You responded in your half asleep state. "Some of us are still 'it' from a game of tag y/n." He muttered breathily. "What the fu- go to sleep you idiot." You said as you turned over. "No but real-" Corbyn's thought was cut short due to the pillow you had thrown in his face. "SLEEP." You urged. Corbyn let out a muffled laugh from underneath the pillow. "G'night baby." "I fucking hate you." You mumbled, slowly drifting off. "No you don't." Corbyn insisted. He leaned over and kissed your shoulder. "Stop." You said, a smile heard in your voice as you wiggled away. "Come here I wanna hold you." He put his hands out, grabbing at you. "Fine, but you have to go to sleep." You said as you schooched closer to him again. He pulled you into his chest and you could hear the steady beat of his heart against your ear. At least five minutes of silence had past and you were sure that he had fallen asleep. "Y/n" he whispered. "Why do you think Kennedy and Lincoln's assassinations are so similar?" his voice was hushed against your hair. "Corbyn besson I swear to god." You mumbled into his chest. "I'm sorry it's the jet lag I swear!"
___________________________________________
A/n:

 "I'm sorry it's the jet lag I swear!"___________________________________________A/n:

that is all