tampons ~ jack

i've never seen this picture before but i'm glad i did

Your entire body ached. Your muscles were sore and you felt extremely bloated. You wanted to take another midol but considering you've already taken two today, you decided against it. The sound of your phone ringing made you groan, not wanting to move from the somewhat comfortable position you were laying in on your couch. "Hey babe!" Jack's voice chimed when you answered. "Hi." You said halfheartedly. "What's wrong baby?" He quickly picked up on your tone. "Period." Was all you said. "Oh, do you still want me to come over? I can rub your back and we can watch the office." He offered. "Mmm that sounds good." You said, your tired eyes closing. "Ok, do you need anything?" You opened your eyes again and brought your bottom lip between your teeth in thought. "One sec." You mumbled as you got up and went to the bathroom. "Ok love." Jack said as he waited. You rummaged through the things under the sink in your bathroom. "Shit." You breathed out. "What is it?" He asked. "Um, I'm out of tampons." You sounded embarrassed. After a moment Jack spoke again. "Do you want me to grab you some?" "Really?" You were surprised he offered. "Yeah, just tell me what you need and I'll grab 'em. I mean, I'll probably get confused and call you anyway, but hey I'll try my best." You laughed a little. "You are too good for me Avery." "Never." You could hear the smile in his voice. "Ok, love you." You told him, heading back to the couch. "Love you too, I'll see you in twenty minutes." You flopped back down onto the cushions. "Mmk, see you then, I'll text you what I need." "Sounds good princess." He said before hanging up. You quickly typed out a message to Jack and tossed your phone down beside you. You flipped through channels on the tv before giving in and opening Netflix. Ten minutes into the show you were watching, your phone rang again. This time it was a FaceTime call. "Hey baby, what did you need?" Jack asked, his eyes never leaving the shelf of period products. You giggled. "Just some tampons." He looked at you. "Ok, y/n, love, there are like, seven thousand different options for 'just tampons'." You laughed harder this time. "Ok, ok, let me see." Jack flipped the camera so you could see the selection. "Ok, ummm third box from the left on the second shelf." Jack paused and let his eyes scan the shelves. "From the left or to the left?" Jack asked, making aggressive eye contact with you. You laughed at how silly he was being. "From you ding dong." This time Jack laughed. He stepped back so he could take in more of the shelf. He started counting under his breath, pointing at a box each time, assigning it a number. "Ah ha! Third box from the left." He stated triumphantly as he picked it up. You only smiled. "I'm gonna go pay, see you in 15." Jack started for the till. "Ok thank you. I love you." You told him. "Love you too baby." He said with a wink. You hung up and stated watching another episode of your show to pass the time. Soon after, Jack entered your house. "Honey! I'm home!" He exclaimed in a deep voice as he waltzed in. You shifted on the couch so you were facing his direction. "I hit up Starbucks and got you your favourite." He lifted the cup and waved it slightly, his eyebrows wiggling. You lifted your brows and smiled at him. "Annnnnd, I got your tampons." You got up and walked over to him. "Congratulations Avery, you bought your first box of tampons." You giggled before hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek. "Actually, one time, Syd needed some and we were out for some reason. How do you run out of tampons in a house with four girls?" Your laugh was muffled in his shirt. "Anyways, I was out and mom made me pick some up. Not a fun time, I was like, 15." This time you lifted your head off his chest to look up at him. "Your too cute." He tilted his head a little bit and scoffed playfully. "I know."  He said before looking at you with a smile and kissing your nose.
_______________________________________________
A/n: life ain't stopping girl what's poppin?