The Crescents☽14☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel woke up late in the day from her nap hearing a ruckus down stairs. She wiped at her eyes and looked over to see Rose still sleeping. She quietly got up and walked out her room and looked over the balcony to see Papa Tunde in a salt circle with his throat slit.

"Oh my!-" The wolf's eyes widened and Isabel looked at Diego. "Call Nik!" Isabel said.

After Diego called Klaus Isabel picked up Rose and went down with Elijah to look over the dead witch.

Once Klaus showed up everyone cleared out so all that was left was Isabel with her baby, Klaus, Elijah and Marcel.

"Can I get you anything anything, brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?" Klaus asked sarcastically, seeing how serious the look his brother was giving the corpse.

"You have a theory that you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah asked looking up from the dead body.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel told them.

Elijah sighed and stood up. "It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" He asked.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well," Klaus said and looked at Marcel. "If he was supposed to be their prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?"

Isabel turned when she heard footsteps and saw Rebekah walking towards them.

"Well, don't you all look cheery," Rebekah says sarcastically as she stood across the five. "Listen to this...a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux."

"What?" Klaus and Isabel asked in shock.

"The tourist thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Rebekah told them.

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected." Isabel looked at Marcel and smiled as hope bloomed within her. "This is how we're gonna get Davina back- kill the witch who took her place."

"I think I know who one of them could be..." Andrew said as he walked closer to everyone. "Look at this." He started to unroll the paper that happened to be the picture of Celeste. "Celeste. I mean it has to be. Davina was trying to tell us all along."

Isabel's eyes widen at the meaning behind the pictures. "She was drawing pictures of Celeste because she was warning us that a great evil was coming." She held Rose closer to her as she said, "she was right."