Crescent Queen |2|

This book of dividers are going to be just a bit different then the first book with real world scenes just for fun!

"Once upon a time, there was a majestic king and a beautiful queen who lived with his noble brother and her first heir in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated, a kingdom fit for his queen

"Once upon a time, there was a majestic king and a beautiful queen who lived with his noble brother and her first heir in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated, a kingdom fit for his queen. The king did not foresee having a child with his queen, but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. In time, he and the queen were blessed with a beautiful baby daughter, for whom they wished only peace."

"Still, the king had demons who pursued him and the queen. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land. And, there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king every full moon. Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, the king and queen were driven to send their beloved princesses away, convincing all who remained that she was forever lost."

"The king and queen, in their sorrow, turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once majestic king and queen in the rooms meant for their children. But, as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen king's realm, little did they know that the king, queen, and his noble brother would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious princesses home so that their girls might live happily ever after."

| Isabel Labonair |

"I'm not sorry that knowing you has made me question things. That in death, you're the one who made me feel most alive. And of all the choices I've made this probably isn't the best. But I'm not sorry."

"You two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trials. There's only one remaining. Jackson, you may kiss your bride."

"There was the scene when Genevieve sped up the birthing process and the next day before we got to the ending scene I had actually went into labor." Indiana laughed. "I scared Nate half to death."

"She refused to go to the hospital." Nate told the interviewer. "Even Phoebe couldn't get her to leave."

"The contractions were far apart and I didn't need to go right away." She explained. "I had Matt Hastings hurry up with the scene where I'm dragged into the church and then the birth. Then I finally allowed Nate to take me to the hospital."

"And everyone followed. Joseph, Phoebe, Daniel, Charles, and Danielle," Nate told her while gripping his fiancées hand. "It was quite the day for the cast and crew."

"And where is the little one now?" The curly brunette asked curiously.

"He's with his aunt Phoebe and aunt Alexis."

"Probably reeking havoc on them." Nate mused. "He's very fussy right before lunch."

"Babies will be babies. Speaking of." She turned her attention to Indiana. "People have been wondering what's going on between baby Hope and Rose. Is there anything you can say?"

"Hm. I personally think it has to do with the whole Queen thing." She guessed. "Since they are like princesses they -as siblings- have a stronger connection in a lot of ways. The ways that they are connected are suppose to be the surprise so I can't say more about that."

"It's always good to see what the actors and actresses think of what's happening so thank you for sharing. And thank you both for coming out during your break from the show to talk to us and answer some questions. We hope to see you soon."

Nate and Indiana both smiled and shook hands with the woman as the cameras cut.