Temperature☽17☾

•|•

•|•

"Rebekah!" Klaus yelled instead of listening to his parabatai.

"Walk away." Elijah ordered his little brother calmly.

"Don't move!" Klaus demanded as he glared at Rebekah, his hand on the white oak stake tightening.

"Leave us now," Elijah told her as he stood protectively in front of Isabel.

Rebekah looked visibly scared as she looked at the angry hybrid. "I can't. I'm stuck here. Elijah, he has the white oak stake."

Klaus pointed the stake in her direction. "I brought it for you, sister."

Elijah glanced at Rebekah. "Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me now," he said and Rebekah vamp sped away, as Elijah turned to Klaus. "Isabella are you absolutely certain you don't want to leave?"

"Yeah. I'm not letting him hurt Bekah either. And he won't hurt me." She told him sharply as she stared directly at Klaus. "Not while I'm pregnant."

"Just be careful." He told her before speaking louder to his brother. "I'm asking you, brother to brother- we end this nonsense now."

"You two would side with that traitor?" He asked with hatred in his voice.

"I am not choosing sides, but I will not allow you to hurt our sister," Elijah said with a determined look on his face.

"Neither will I." Isabel added.

"We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah. How long do you two think you can defend her?"

"As long as we need to," Isabel told him before he sped away, but Elijah easily caught up with him and blocked him.

"And they left me...great." The pregnant wolf muttered before using her hearing to to find the boys and catch up.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"You've been at this for hours. To what end? Niklaus, I know you, and I grew up fighting you. I can't be beaten, nor can I be persuaded. You cannot get past me."

"I could get past you. Although, it might have to be over your dead body. You did stab me with that blade, forcing me to endure hours of unspeakable pain. Perhaps I should direct my rage toward you." Klaus pointed the stake threateningly at Elijah.

"Nik." Isabel called to him. "I know your hurt." He looked away. "But you shouldn't be trying to hurt the very few family members you have left. While what they did was wrong she is still your sister and she has stuck by you through many things."