The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾

•|•

•|•

"We can talk freely here," Sophie told Elijah as he stepped into the sacred cemetery.

"Then I suggest you start talking. What did your sister want with Niklaus?" Elijah asked impatiently.

"Isn't it obvious? We have a vampire problem, and we need help. Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back. We haven't had much luck, until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl, a werewolf passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia. She had a very special connection to your brother." Sophie informed the Original.

"What kind of connection?" Elijah asked wondering what possible connection he could have had with any girl that would warrant him to help the witches.

"Apparently, they spent some time together. One thing led to another and now this special werewolf girl- she's pregnant. And the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus."

"That's impossible." Elijah denied.

"Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother. Think about it- they call him the hybrid, right?" She raises her voice and turns her head. "Bring them out!"

Three witches come out, standing in formation around Isabel and Rose. Elijah watched her with complete shock, while Isabel looked frustrated, confused, and a bit pissed.

"Elijah?"

"Give us a moment, please." Elijah requested nicely.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Elijah, Rose, and Isabel are inside a burial vault, lit by numerous candles on the walls around them.

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?"

"They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me." She bounced Rose on her knee nervously. "And they did all these... weird witchy tests. Elijah I don't understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They're not suppose to be able to conceive children!" She whisper-shouted not wanting to yell with Rose so close to her. "I didn't want this." She whispered shaking her head.

Isabel didn't know if she could trust Klaus with his own child or even herself. Not after all the promises Tyler made then broke. He left, just like everyone else. And Klaus was notorious for hurting family and anyone else he gets angered at.

She was only here because she had a chance to find what was left of her biological family. A pack that would hopefully take her in and help her with being a wolf and a mother.