The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾

•|•

•|•

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea," Elijah told his brother as he looked over the sketch of Celeste.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asked sarcastically.

"Give me a month. I'll get you list." He retorted.

Isabel pursed her lips slightly as she covered her laugh with a clear of the throat.

The ruckus started upstairs again and Klaus looked up at the sky for a second in annoyance. "Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass."

"Do us a favor and put a sock in it will you, Klaus?" The blonde wolf asked him with a sarcastic smile as she walked up to Davina's room. Upon entering Isabel heard Davina break something. "Hey, Vina." The witch started coughing and hunched over. "What's wrong?"

Marcel and Isabel ran to her side immediately. "Davina, Davina!" They both yelled.

"What's with all the racket?" Klaus asked entering the room just as Davina started vomiting dirt and coughing even more. "Bloody hell."

"What the hell is going on?" Andrew asked entering the room. His eyes widened at the state of the sixteen-year-old girl. "Well that's not good."

Isabel rubbed the young witches back trying to help as Marcel looked her over.

The house begins to shake violently, as paintings and books were thrown from the wall and cabinets while framed photos and vases fall, shattering into pieces.

Isabel's eyes widen and she is quick to pull Davina in her arms while Andrew rushed to protect the two from any falling items by covering them with his body as Marcel and Klaus run out the room.

"Davina!" Isabel yelled before the witch passed out.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"I didn't do it." The young girl stated her ramble. "Not on purpose. I- I don't know what's wrong with me."

"I know, It's okay, Vina," Isabel quieted her softly. "It's okay."

"I don't know what's wrong with me." The young witch admitted sadly.

"Nothing is wrong with you, Davina," Andrew told her from his spot across from them, leaning on the wall, legs crossed. Davina glanced at him her frown staying.