Thea Labonair ☽20☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel and Eve were in a shack, where Eve was helping her prepare for giving birth the natural way. She was laying on her back with her arms supporting her weight and her legs spread as if she was giving birth. Isabel vaguely remembered doing something similar for a short period of time at a class before giving up and she regretted it with Rose.

"That's it. Inhale and release," Eve said softly as she knelt in front of the blonde girl.

"I guess this means no epidural, huh? You sure I can't do this thing in a hospital? The place with the doctors and the drugs? It's so much easier there."

"Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born. Stop worrying."

"Okay. Fine." She conceded. For a moment she wondered if she could tell her but she quickly decided it was best to talk to someone like Eve. "I'm nervous, Eve. I mean Rose was a learning experience but this baby. She's a Mikaelson. She's something different and I just- I don't want to fail her."

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do and how to handle her." The woman smiled. "You've done perfectly with Rose. You'll do just fine with this one."

"I sure hope so," she said as she sat up from her position. "As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone."

"I somehow doubt that." Eve admitted.

"Pardon the interruption," Elijah said from the doorway. "I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Elijah stood across from Jackson and Oliver, inside the main shack. Isabel sat on a long wooden bench. Isabel had Eve check on Rose who was a wolf again while she dealt with Elijah.

"You're making a grave mistake." The Original told the werewolves.

"So, you're just worried about us. Is that it?" Oliver asked mockingly.

"Look, Elijah." Jackson started with a calm voice. "We know all about your brother's reputation, but if there is even a chance that these rings can help us take control of our curse-"

Oliver interrupted him not liking the way Jack talked about the wolf gene. "-Our gift-"

"-Then, honestly, we don't care what he's really after. Won't have to." The curly headed werewolf finished.