Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel found herself a dress for the day that celebrated the Casket Girl's. She had went to the room she and Rose stayed in and started to attempt to put the old dress on. Rose kept giggling at her mother as Isabel cursed to herself.

"Ohh." Isabel groaned. "It's not funny Rose." She complained to the tiny baby. "Stop laughing." She scowled but she couldn't hold it long before she laughed lightly and gave up on the zipper. She fell into the bed making Rose bounce a bit. "You're such a stinker bug." The werewolf scrunched her face up and began tickling the almost a year old baby, the giggles filling her ears.

"Would you like some help?" Elijah asked from the doorway. Upon walking into the room he saw the werewolf's back faced to the door with the dressed zipped midway up her back.

Isabel quickly pulled her hands away from Rose causing the baby to pout. "Oh, yes, please."

Isabel quickly got up and moved her long hair while holding her dress up.

"Allow me," he said before walking to stand behind her. He reached the the zipper of her dress with slight hesitance and he slowly zipped it up for her.

Isabel spun around in front of the mirror and frowned slightly at the way she looked in her dress. "How does it look? Because I feel like I look like an old woman," she said, turning to face him.

"I think you look quite marvelous." Elijah admitted.

"I don't." The blonde turned back around to face the mirror. Despite asking him for his opinion she still didn't feel like it was good enough. "So hopefully Rebekah will be true to her word and find me a better one."

Elijah noticed the girls birthmark on her shoulder. "Isabella you should-"

"I know, I promised to keep it covered and I will." She assured the Original.

The blonde sighed as she covered her birthmark with her hand.

"Well, I don't suspect any of the riff raff here would dare lay a hand on you or Rose, knowing you're under protection by my family. Still, you shouldn't take any chances."

"All knocked up and no freedom to go anywhere." She sassed. "Is this what it's like to have parents?" She narrowed her eyes. "Because it sucks."

Elijah sighed. "Isabella don't be like that. If you really wanted to attend the festivities tonight, I would be more than willing to take you."

Isabel wanted to say something along the lines of 'now that sounds like babysitting which is even worse' but she held back. "Thank you Elijah, truly. But you and Nik are barely on speaking terms. Let's not tip that barely holding boat over, okay?"