Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel walked in with Rose holding her hand and Hope and Jacob in their stroller.

"Elijah. I got your text."

"Unless they are throwing tantrums, I don't recommend this as a daycare..."

Isabel sighed and shifted on her feet. "Jack's gone, and I don't know what he's doing or when he's coming back. I also really don't want to talk about it. So, Freya do you think you could watch the kids while I take out my anger on this pompous ass."

Elijah and Freya seemed shocked by the news that Isabel and Jackson's relationship was strained but Freya quickly went into action and bent down toward Rose.

"Hey, Rosie. Come to aunt Freya."

Rose let go of her moms hand after she looked up to make sure it was okay. She clutched Freyas shoulder once she lifted her up and onto her hip.

Freya gave Isabel a sympathetic smile before taking the stroller and going to Isabel's apartment. Rose waved and muttered, "bye momma." As they went, leaving Elijah and Isabel alone with Tristan.

Elijah gave Isabel a look before he walked toward a door to leave them alone. "Bon appetit!"

Isabel growled at Tristan before baring her fangs and blue hybrid eyes and biting him viciously on the neck which caused Tristan to awaken from the pain.

"Ahhhhh!"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"AHHH!"

Isabel wiped the blood from her mouth and backed away from Tristan after she finished giving him over a dozen hybrid bites.

"Freya what is it?" She asked as she walked away from the panting and moaning Tristan though she looked back every so often as if to check he was still there.

"Rose turned again and she won't come to us. Do you have anything I can use to draw her out here?"

"Tristan would you quite your cries please?" Isabel sighed before saying, "yeah, whenever she turns I used her lamb blanket to settle her down. It should be on my bed or in her room."

After a moment of silence Freya finally said, "got it. Thanks."

"Of course." Isabel replied before hanging up.

"You act like such a baby. How about I give you something to really cry about?"

Tristan stared up at the hybrid, all sweaty and panting, as he groaned again at the movement. "You mistake me, milady. I cry out only in grief. I was so struck by your beauty when I saw you at the gala. And now, after this affront to my person, I'll be forced to pluck those lovely blue almond eyes from your perfectly shaped skull."