She's Gone☽23☾

Highly suggest listening to the omg in the beginning

Isabel cried hot tears and shook her head no as she continued to struggle against the witches' restraints but the more she struggled the weaker she got

Genevieve smiled apologetically as she looked at the struggling blonde with guilt in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Isabel, but this is the way it had to be."

"No! Please! Don't- don't! Please." She begged but her last plea wavered.

" She begged but her last plea wavered

•|•

"Writing a love letter to one of your many suitors?" Klaus asked as the blonde wolf stopped and looked up to him unamused. "So who's the lucky recipient then- Jackson or Elijah?" He asked and she just went back to writing. "Oh, don't tell me you're writing me one."

Isabel laughed and shook her head at the man in amusement.

"As if. Don't go looking for compliments. I'm not feeding that already massive ego of yours..." Isabel said as they both laughed. "Oh. Heh heh." The wolf exclaimed as their baby was being quite active. It seemed the little girl loved when her father was around.

"How is my littlest wolf doing?" He asked.

Isabel grinned up at him as she placed her pad and pencil down. "Do you want to..." She asked putting a hand on her stomach. He looked unsure at first then smiled. "Come on don't be scared, Nik," she said encouragingly. He knelt down in front of her and placed his hand over her stomach, hovering.

Isabel noticed the hesitation and placed her hand on his before leading it gently down to her stomach so he could feel the life they created.

"Oh!" He smiled wide as he felt the baby kick. He listened in and heard the heartbeat beat softly. It was a wondrous moment he didn't want to end.