High Tide☽6☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel sat on one of the couches in her room with a small smile on her face she caressed Rose's back and her slightly big stomach. She is, after all, in her second trimester.

"Your uncle Elijah's back, babygirl." Izzy whispered as she caressed her pregnant belly. "And in a few months you get to meet your daddy, mommy, and sister."

The blonde was so focused on talking to her babies that she didn't notice Elijah enter her room. The Original vampire had a soft smile on his face as he watched Isabel talk to her babies.

"Your sister is so excited to meet you." Rose giggled and reached for one of Isabels hands. "You're excited aren't you?"

"I'm glad you and the babies are doing fine."

"Oh," Isabel said in shock before turning her head to see the brunette Original. "Good morning."

"I don't think you should be scared about being a mother, Isabella. From what I've seen you are doing just fine."

The werewolf smiled softly. "I'm glad to hear you say that."

"You know, I do hope my siblings were hospitable to you in my absence," Elijah said kneeling in front of her.

"In your absence, as you like to call it- which is a way-too-polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart. They've been fine. Your siblings are weirdly protective." She moved her legs to the side of the couch and Elijah helped her up.

"And has anything happened in my absence?" Elijah asked knowing with his siblings something always happens.

"Well, I have been attacked by French Quarter vampires, I've had to live in a house with a secret dungeon full of coffins, and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced my baby is Lucifer," Isabel said holding Rose close to her as they walked downstairs.

"I'm just happy to see that you're in one piece. So, the murderous witches. I have some concerns."

"They're evil," Isabel told him. "And, my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not in the least bit comforting."

Elijah smiled softly at her. "Yes, I think it's time we took care of that little problem."

"I am all for it." Isabel and Elijah turned and saw Rebekah waiting for them downstairs with a smirk on her face. "As soon as they're unlinked, we get to leave this crap town. Who do we have to kill?"