Sweet Sound☽38☾

•|•

•|•

"It's time to use our werewolf army," Klaus told Jackson and Isabel, all three standing in the upstairs lounge of the Mikaelson compound. "Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister are in this city. The wolves can help us pinpoint their location."

"No, we need all hands on deck here with Hope and Rose." Jackson insisted as Klaus' eyes widen in annoyance. "I think you can compel humans to track your enemies."

"Do my ears deceive me? Or did you just give me an order? In my own home?" Klaus asked, his own alpha male personality pushing to the forefront.

"This ain't about your ego, Klaus! It's about what's best for those little girls."

"How dare you question my intentions for the girls!" Klaus growled furiously.

"Nik he isn't questioning your intentions to them. He just wants as much man power around as possible. But Jack..." her blue eyes met his. "Nik is right. Finn's body disappeared from the morgue, which means one of two things; he's either powerful enough to heal from that explosion, or Freya's powerful enough to save him. And we aren't finding them unless we send some of our best people out there." She sighed feeing reluctant to continue. "Hope and Rose will be just fine with a few wolves missing."

Jackson sighed in frustration not liking that they had to go along with what Klaus wanted.

"I'm sure you and all your merry men will find them post haste." Klaus mocked.

Jackson stood to his feet and stared Klaus in the eyes asserting his seriousness. "Just to be clear, I'm giving this order because Isabel is asking."

"I expect nothing less."

"Good. So don't think for one second that I will ever take orders from you."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Jackson walked into Isabel's bedroom, where she sat with Hope rocking her back and fourth as the girl slowly started to fall asleep.

Rose had already passed out on her mothers bed clutching her wolf toy but Hope still stayed up to be with her mother a little longer.

The male wolf knocked gently on the door frame with his free hand while the other holding a plate of food.

"Shhh." She whispered looking up at him once she noticed Hopes eyes flutter. "She just started to fall asleep."

Jackson quietly held out the plate to show her the food he made her.

"Thought you might be hungry," he said. "Where do you want it?"