Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾

•|•

•|•

"I drew you here to help you with your little curse that that damned Mikaelson put on you." Davina informed her friend after throwing her a shirt of hers. "I'm sorry I couldn't do it sooner but the Regent of witches can't be seen doing favors for the Mikaelsons. And they've been breathing down my neck since I took position." She paused and tossed a blood bag, expecting the hybrid to catch it before it hit the ground.

Isabels hand shot out in a blur and ripped the bag upon before drinking as if she'd been starved for months. The she-wolves hand clenched the bag so hard it almost looked like she'd break the bag.

"And I hope this eases you a little when I say that I have access to the witch ancestors. I can channel the power of the one who created the spell that cursed you. And you can be free."

Isabel stuck her thumb into her moth cleaning it of blood. "Wonderful," she said once she popped her thumb out of her mouth and threw the blood bag to the ground. "So what is it that's stopping you?"

Davina hesitated for a moment but Isabel seemed down to help her with her situation. "There's a witch in the 9th Ward who hates that I'm Regent. She tried to kill me. If I retaliate, I'm starting a civil war, and I don't want to do that."

Isabel raised a brow. "So someone needs to die? Well tell me who it is and I'll get right on it."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel took a lock of her waist length dirty blonde hair and used the athame to cut it. Once the hairs were all cut, she handed the hair to the young witch.

Davina took the girls hair and walked toward the table that had a bowl of Isabels blood and half a dozen lit white candles and one remaining unlit.

"You're completely cloaked. No magic will be able to track you. The witch's name is Kara Nguyen. She runs a café, Chim Lac, in the lower 9th Ward. She'll be there before dawn." Davina informed her as she took the lock of hair and broke it apart before dropping it in pieces into the bowl of blood. She then took the blood and hair mixture and poured it over the new unlit candle. "As long as the candle burns, your curse won't be active." She waved a hand over the candle, which seemed to absorb Isabel's blood and hair, leaving only a blood-red crescent moon on the outside of it. "And while you do the job, my magic will protect the flame."

Isabel pocketed the athame and pulled the girl in for a hug. "Thank you for doing this Davina."

"Don't thank me, Izzy. This was long overdue. I just wish I could have gotten this done sooner before your son was born. And as soon as I am clear I'll work on getting you completely free," she said as they pulled apart. "Now go while I work my magic." The brunette smirked as she raised her fingers and wiggled them.