A Sacrifice☽67☾

•|•

•|•

Kol, bare chested laid on his back, his arm under Isabel's neck and his hand caressing Isabel bare arm. He had been awake for a while just enjoying the feeling of her laying with him and finally having her to himself.

Isabel slowly opened her eyes and move her head from Kols shoulder to look at him. From the light hitting him at the angle it was, she could see his brown eyes much better and she adored them. "Were you watching me sleep?" She smiled lazily at him as she swirled her fingertip over his broad chest. "Being a creep?"

"Hmmm... I may have been watching you. But I prefer romantic over creepy." He smiled down at her.

"Oh I don't know about tha-" Before she could say more Kol used his speed to put her completely on her back. He trailed kisses from her jaw to her bare chest above where the blanket covered up her nipples. She giggled happily. "Okay okay. You win. It's a bit romantic."

Kol popped his head up and gave her a sweet smile.

Isabel ran her hand through his hair and gripped the back of it as she pushed him to her lips.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Freya gasped and grunted as she fell on the carpet while a female vampire watched her. Suddenly the vampire fell face first as Isabel staked her from behind.

Isabel rushed to Freya worriedly. "What did they do to you?"

"Poison," Freya said as she groaned.

"We have to get you out of here." As Isabel got Freya up a male vampire came running only to be stopped by Isabel as well.

Isabel huffed and gave Freya an exasperated look. "Alright, come on." Freya leaned on Isabel as they walked up the stairs. Once they got into the room, Isabel laid Freya down on the sofa to let her rest.

"The Prophecy is coming true. This is the day Lucien said would come." She warned the female hybrid.

"No. There has to be another way out of this. Especially with your magic." Isabel bit her wrist and offered it to Freya. "Please drink. It won't cure you, but it will help you. Lucien has an antidote to the poison in his penthouse."

"Even if I was cured, the power I used to fight Lucien, it's gone. There's nothing that can stop Marcel now."

"Actually there might be one thing."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel and Freya searched through whatever they could in the room but kept coming up with nothing.