They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾

•|•

•|•

The citizens of the French Quarter were all preparing themselves for Father Kieran's funeral service. A long line of community members and family made their way to Father Kieran's open casket to pay their respects.

Cami stood in front of her uncles casket and stared at him sadly as a tear ran down her face. Isabel stood beside her and placed a hand on her blonde human friends shoulder for comfort. Cami smiled at her sadly, appreciating the gesture before making her way to her seat.

Isabel smiled down at Kieran and wished him peace before making her way to the front pew and sitting down next to Rose and Andrew.

Klaus arrived late, and by the time he reached the casket, everyone else at the service had already been seated in the pews. He walked down the aisle and saw Isabel with Andrew and Cami in front. He headed over to them and gave Isabel a quick kiss on the cheek. He greeted Cami and Andrew with a small smile before going to give his respects to Father Kieran. However, when he opened the casket, Father Kieran was gone, and in his place was a beautiful blue eyed baby girl.

The baby cooed at him, and he smiled fondly at her.

"Hi."

Nik reached down to pick the baby up but before he can, something was plunged in his chest making a squishing noise, and causing blood to pour from Klaus' mouth.

When Nik turned around he saw Mikael standing there, grinning sadistically as he held the indestructible white oak stake in his back.

"Greetings, boy." He sneered as he grabbed Klaus in a choke-hold.

Mikaels eyes shifted to where Isabel sat and Klaus followed his line of sight to see Isabel with her throat slit, holding Rose who was curled next to her mothers stomach unmoving.

"No!"

Klaus awakened with a start in his bedroom in the Abattoir compound. After gasping for a few moments he regained his wits and grabbed at his phone to call Isabel. But after hovering his finger over her contact for a moment he turned off his phone and laid back in bed with a troubled look.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"So you're really my sister?" Isabel asked sitting on a chair beside Hayley's bed. The brunette wolf had been resting when Isabel came in to give her some food and to talk.

"Yeah." Hayley sucked in her bottom lip nervously as she sat up in bed. "I found the family Bible laying in the main shack. Before...everything happened. Eve told me about this when I first got here and when I asked her about yesterday she said that this was your family tree as well. I know my birthdate and there written under yours was mine. She told me my mother didn't make it through childbirth and your mom was kind enough to let a bastard like me into the family."