Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾

•|•

•|•

Cami hurried into the Compound, panting from exhaustion and clutching her arm. "Isabel?!" She called in a panic.

Isabel comes from the kitchen in a hurry hearing the humans scream. "Cami? What is it?"

"Something happened and you're going to be angry, but Lucien wants you guys to be angry. He wants to set traps."

"What did he do?"

"You have to keep calm." The new vampire told her before showing her arm where a prominent bite lay. "Please listen to me and don't go after him and don't let anybody else either. I don't want you guys getting yourselves killed."

"Cami please-" before Isabel could say anything more Cami faints to which Isabel quickly caught her. She carried her into the compound and yelled for help. "Klaus! Freya! Kol! Help please!" She looked down at the girl in distress. "You're not dying today."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Camille sat on the sofa, looking around wearily, looking considerably paler than before, and seemingly cannot hear much as Hayley stood beside her calling her name while Isabel watched her anxiously.

"Cami, Cami? Cami, hey. Are you alright?" Hayley walked toward her and sat on the sofa opposite of her.

"Yeah," she said drowsily. "Considering."

Kol turned around from the doorway and carried a cloth and an open jar, Freya and Klaus following behind him.

"Hold still. This is going to burn." Kol sat on the sofa next to her and took her arm, pressing the cloth to her bite. Cami gasped in pain immediately as the substance on the cloth irritated the bite.

"Ow, ow, what is that?"

"It's a healing salve," Frey informed her. "Motherwort, white willow bark, the recipe's over a thousand years old."

"So the good stuff, huh?" Cami joked.

"It will ease the pain, and dull the symptoms, but unfortunately Camille it won't stop the infection," Kol told her sadly.

"So I'm screwed?"

"We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami," Isabel promised. "We will not let you go that easily."

Elijah walked into the room followed by Vincent. "To that end, a little assistance."

"Cami, I'm so sorry." The witch apologized.