Drawn In☽45☾

•|•

•|•

"My dear Rebekah, I hope this finds you well. I write to offer an update and ask for your advice. Our brothers remain at odds. Klaus will never apologize- not for the blood he's shed, nor the suffering Isabel and Hayley continue to endure- and Elijah can never forgive him. Despite my efforts, we are a house divided. Which is not to say I have no good news..."

In the place that used to be St. Anne's stood a cage with Marcel and another man, inside they fought yet Marcel continue yes to have the upper hand.

"Niklaus kept his word- Marcel controls the Quarter. There, he has founded a fight gym in the old St. Anne's Church where he tests the mettle of those who wish to join his vampire community."

After Marcel defeated another potential vampire, he looked over at Elijah, who had just arrived at the gym in an uncharacteristic cutoff t-shirt and gym shorts. He walked toward Marcel with a slight frown on his face at the memory of Klaus trying to get in his good graces early that day.

"Elijah has begun joining him for sparring. I believe it helps him work through his anger... and he has much anger."

The other vampires evacuate the ring and move to the sidelines to watch as Marcel and Elijah began to fight each other.

"While Hope and Rose continue to flourish, it is clear they miss their mother. And while Niklaus remains a doting father, he has yet to be of help in finding a cure for the curse he set on the crescents."

Night rolled in in the bayou with a full moon on display. The cursed Crescent wolves transform into their human forms, allowing Hayley and Isabel to see their family again. A 8 month pregnant Isabel rushes to Elijah to see her children.

"Despite my best efforts, I've yet to find the means to undo the spell placed on Isabel and the Crescent wolves, and she herself continues to struggle, unable to see her children except for one night a month during the full moon. And this time will be no different.

"You'd be glad to hear that Isabel also had her baby boy last month. He's so cute Bex. You'd love him. He hasn't got a name yet but soon I think Isabel will have a name. But I digress. As for the cure I can't even find someone willing to talk to me and get help... until next time sister."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Near Jackson's RV in the Bayou, Hope and Rose sat in their stroller next to a picnic table while Elijah finished setting up his large feast for the Crescents in preparation for the full moon. The table included a meat and cheese platter, bread, sides, desserts and at least a dozen bottles of champagne.