Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾

The song is there for fun

•|•

Klaus, Elijah and Jackson started their plan to get the stones for moonlight rings while Isabel stayed at the compound.

She sat with Andrew and Hayley in the nursery for her baby while Rose slept in the next room. She had invited Hayley over a week or so ago so they could bond more and so that she could possibly convince her to stay with them. She thought having another female around the compound would be nice and since Hayley was her sister she went with her.

"Have you decided on any names for the baby yet?" The brunette girl asked standing by the doorway.

"I've thought of a few. But Klaus and I haven't decided yet."

"What are some of them?" Andrew asked looking up from the stuffed bear he was playing with.

"Aliya, Harmony and Mercy."

"Those are really beautiful names. I like Mercy," Hayley said. "What about you Andrew?"

"I l-"

"Woah!" Isabel exclaimed in surprise.

"Are you alright?" Hayley asked worriedly as she moved closer to her sister in worry.

Isabel nodded as she chuckled. "She's been really hyper these past few days. She loves reminding me she's well and kicking."

"I hope she's a mini you," Andrew said.

"God knows we need another little Klaus." Hayley laughed.

"I think she's just excited to meet her mother and her older sister," Andrew told the mother.

"She should be excited to meet her mom. Because her mother is one of the most amazing people she'll meet. And I'm lucky enough to call her my sister," Hayley said honestly. "She's one of the most strongest, bravest, toughest, kindest, and beautiful women I know. And most of all, she definitely deserves to be called a Queen."

Isabel smiled at Hayley as she rubbed her stomach. "That's sweet of you to say, Hayley. And thanks for being here with me. I'm stuffed with boys here."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Yes, brother, what is it?" Klaus asked over the phone.

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother," Elijah told him.

"They should have been back hours ago." Isabel piped in.