Trusted☽27☾

Don't know if I used that set of clothes yet... 😅

•|•

•|•

The Crescent wolves who were staying at the compound congregated in the courtyard when Elijah entered the room.

"Brother! Niklaus!"

At the sound of Elijah's voice, Isabel walked into the room to see what was going on.

Isabel walked over to Elijah and raised an eyebrow at him. "You do realize that literally everyone in here has supernatural hearing, right?" She asked sarcastically.

"Where is my brother?" He asked instead of answering her.

"I'll check his calendar..." she faked a thoughtful smile expression before saying, "wait, no. Not my day to watch over him..."

"Isabella, this city is under siege by an army of beasts following my deranged mother's every command." He told her, annoyance lacing his tone. "Now, considering it was your people who just declared war on my kind, now's not the best time for your particular brand of sass."

"Nik left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help you because I'm a little busy trying to find to people who have gone off the grid. Now if only there was a magical device that people used to call people? Hmm, I don't know. I'm out of ideas. Good luck though." She turned to walk away, but stopped and turned back at the last moment. "Oh! One more thing, Lijah- those "beasts" that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but, like you said, they're my people. So, if you hurt them, your bitch of a mother will be the least of your problems."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

After Isabel finally got through to Davina, she got the adress and left her wolves in the care of Hayley who seemed like a woman on a mission today.

But upon her arrival she found Davina with Mikael looming over her. "Vina!" She yelled in worry as she sped over and knocked Mikael into a nearby tree and stood in front of the witch protectively.

"Wait! Izzy!" Davina yelled, standing up and holding Isabel back.

"What are you doing with him Davina?" She asked angrily. "He's dangerous."

Davina sighed shakily with a guilty look on her face. "I know, I know. I-I'm the one who brought him back from the Other Side." She confessed not knowing Isabel already knew about her being the one to bring him back. "And he's helping me learn how to fight."

"Davina," the werewolf said calmly. "You need to tell me everything. Now."

Davina nodded. "Okay."