Answers With The Cast

^ -_- ^

I hope you guys are all doing fine. I wish I finished the book so that I could update fast and give it to you guys while you're stuck inside. But I haven't. Anyway here is the answers. Enjoy!

Warning! Spoilers in a few answers proceed with caution.

•|•

- Me -

"When will you update?"

"I update every time I've edited a chapter in the next season. So yeah."

"What is your updating schedule?"

"The last book was one every Friday or Saturday. And I wanted to try two chapters every week with this one. But I don't think that will be happening with my impatient ass. So pretty sporadic but there will be at least one update a month."

"Any chances we could still get some moments between Kol and Isabel despite him being on the Other Side?"

"I won't answer it fully so you can see for yourself. But I will say they see each other at least once before he's resurrected."

"Why does Hayley have to be related to her?"

"I didn't want to write Hayley off because I feel weird when authors do that because it just seems like the OC is taking over that spot. (Isabel may do that for season 1 but only because she's pregnant and there's not much around that) Anyway I also wanted Isabel to have an outsider family member with the Mikaelsons. Matt wouldn't be able to come live with her and fight off supernaturals but Hayley is resilient and stubborn. Also really need her when it comes to something in the future. And last but not least, Elijah needs a love interest when he sees Isabels disinterest."

[Don't know if it was really a question you wanted answered but I DO have an answer]

"How would Tyler feel if someone messed with Rose like he did to Isabel?"

"Seeing as they were young and dumb when this happened and Rose would be grown up as would he. He would be absolutely furious. That's his baby girl, his pup."

"How does Bella feel about everything going on in her life at the end of season 2?"

"Like everything has fallen. It was rocky but she was handling it but then towards the end everything turned upside down and she didn't know what to do. So she feels aggravated and confused and hurt."

"How do you feel about Bella and her multi relationships? Answer as if you were a reader."

"If I was a reader I'd think that her love life is wack."

"How does Jackson feel about Isabel sleeping with someone before the wedding?"

"I'd say he feels hurt. He loves her but he knows that she also had a life before him. And because he cares for her so deeply he's willing to push it under the rug and have a life with her and her kids."

"How does he feel about her telling him?"

"At first he shows anger but he's grateful that she admitted to what she did. He likes her honesty."