Must Know☽28☾

Ignore his bare chest and pretend he's wearing a grey shirt and she's wearing the same clothes cuz she didn't bring any.

•|•

"You are just one big beautiful walking disaster," Kaleb told her quietly as he watched her with a careful, almost loving look. "It still shocks me that you chose the young witch over Nik. But I suppose Davina needs you more. You're a wonderful mother. A true gift you are." He sighed, brushing some hair behind her ear. "To good for this family." Kaleb turned when he heard a creaking noise and groaned when he saw Klaus standing in the doorway with the white oak stake clutched in his hands. "Oh. Hello, darling. Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?" Kaleb asked mockingly.

"You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat," Klaus said with an unamused tone.

Cami who stood behind him sighed in frustration. "Klaus, he's just a kid. Give him a break."

"Yeah, she's right. You know, you may want to try a bit of lavender under your pillow. Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues." Kaleb shot back.

Cami groaned in annoyance as she looked at Kaleb with 'are you that dumb?' Look. "Hey! Shut it."

"I promised not to kill Davina. I said nothing of this insolent sod." Kaleb smirked at him, while Cami pulled on Klaus' arm to bring him further away from Kaleb.

"Klaus, come on. Davina wouldn't let just anyone here. Leave him alone." Cami assured the hybrid but Klaus just continued to stare suspiciously at Kaleb.

"Cami? Do me a favor and wait in the car. I won't harm him. You have my word." Cami gave him a look to which he responded with a sterner look. She sighed and eventually went to his car.

"Speaking of Davina. The witch is peacefully sleeping in her room after a beautiful blonde wolf asked me to put a sleeping spell on her friend. And you hurt the wolf." Klaus frowned and Kaleb smirked mischievously. "If you don't believe me just have a look."

The witch stepped aside, allowing Klaus to see his unconscious baby mama.

"Bel! What's wrong with her?" Klaus asked in panic as he tried to get in the cabin but the barrier stopped him. "Let me in you coward!"

"Sorry. No can do. Not my cabin." Kaleb shrugged, not at all feeling sorry.

"What is she even doing here?" Klaus asked while scowling at the witch.

"Davina called on her. And like the sweet person she is, she came for her. Hard not to love her. Am I right?"

Klaus glared at him and if looks could kill, Kaleb would be melting in the earths core. "I will kill you." He threatened.