Crescent Queen |3|

The vines and dahlia flowers grow inside the compound, covering all of the walls and ceilings of the nursery

The vines and dahlia flowers grow inside the compound, covering all of the walls and ceilings of the nursery. Rose slept soundly next to her while Hope started whimpering out in fear. Soon the vines wrap around Hope's cradle and move out toward Hope and Rose. The vines ended up waking Rose and scaring her before the thorns pricked Hopes hand to draw her blood, which made Hope cry even harder. Rose made a move to stop the vines that were causing their distress when Marcel and Klaus made it upstairs. They were momentarily relieved to see that the two girls were still there and Dahlia hadn't gotten to them yet. Klaus wasted no time rushing over to the girls and picking them up in his arms to soothe them.

"I wan my mama!" Rose cried into the hybrids shoulder. The little girl hugged him tightly scared of the dark power she felt. Klaus shushed the two girls and bounced lightly. His face covered with remorse knowing she wouldn't be seeing her mother for a while until everything blew over and he could find a way to bring her back.

"I know, sweetheart. I know."

| Isabel Kenner |

"I'm doing this with or without you. It's your choice."

"I feel like I'm hurting him by being happy that the guy I truly love is here. He died because of me. Maybe that's part of the reason I don't want you to come."

Indiana sat with Charlie and Oakley who were playing Hope and Rose that episode watching a You Tube channel until they had to shoot their scene. She loved spending time with the two girls behind scenes but it made her miss seeing her son during the day. Jordan was usually with his father while Indi filmed and visited every once in a while.

"What do you say after the next scene we go and get some ice cream with Nate Jordan and I?" She asked after the video ended.

Oakley enthusiastically nodded. "Yes!"

While Charlie giggled and clapped her hands in agreement.

Indi laughed at their cuteness and nodded. "I'll just have to ask your mothers and we'll be good to go."

Just then Joseph came up to her with his phone and recording. He was always a goofball around set and loved taking videos for his Instagram. "It's the Queen of wolves with her two little pups."

The little girls looked up at Joseph and giggled again.

While the children weren't looking she gave him a part fake part real smile and flipped him off in front of the camera.

"That's all for you buddy," she said amusedly.

"And it seems we have poked the mama wolf." He narrated in a cheeky tone which caused Indiana to roll her eyes.

"I'll show you a poked mama wolf." With that she stood up and started to chase after Joseph while he flipped the camera towards him and yelled as if he was scared causing the little girls on the blanket to giggle even harder.