Message Received☽0☾

"Hey Iz

"Hey Iz. I know you're probably busy trying to find your actual family but I was thinking of you today and just wanted to say hey. Maybe I'll come down sometime and help." Matt sighed before speaking again. "Anyway, I hope you find them. I know how much this means to you."

Message saved

Even if Matt was left alone he didn't mind that she was gone. He was happy she left the town and away from all the bad. His niece and sister deserved a better more peaceful life. He could always visit and he knows she'll be safe if she is with her pack. After all she was a Queen.

•|•

"Hey, uh, Isabel."

Message deleted

"I know you are probably pissed at me." Tyler started nervously. "Hell I would be pissed at me. But, uh, I hope you are successful in your adventure. I would ask about Rose but I don't really think I have the right to ask about her after leaving you to take care of her all alone. I love you. And her. So much. I haven't shown it but I do. So, uh, good luck."

Isabel didn't hesitate to delete the minute she heard his voice not listening to the rest. Though she missed him, he's hasn't even tried to find her.

•|•

"I love you Izzy. And Rose. You can tell her how much she means to me or you can choose not to. I wouldn't blame you for choosing no. My actions have proven the opposite of how I feel but I'll always love her."

Isabel's thumb switched between save and delete. She looked at the adorable girl on her hip then back to her phone before choosing.

•|•

"Hey Izzy. I just wanted to check on you." The blonde on the other end said cheerfully. "I hope your search is going well. Maybe I'll visit you and Rose. I miss the littlest wolf. Call me back when you can. Bye!"

Message saved

•|•

"Hey Iz. I just wanted to let you know that I graduation is like two, three maybe four months away and Matt told us you were finishing classes online. So I wanted to know..."

"If I was graduating with you guys?" Isabel smiled. "Of course! I didn't go three and a half years with you guys just to miss graduation."

"Good." Caroline let out a happy sigh. "Can't wait to see you again."

"Same here Care bear."

^5-11-20 I just made this and I'm going to edit the rest to have this too

^Every. Damn. Time. 🤧^