Truth In The Journal☽31☾

•|•

•|•

"Bella, hey." Kol smiled at her weakly. "Didn't think we'd see each other so soon did you? Truthfully, neither did I."

Klaus and Elijah frowned at Kol before glancing at each other while Finn rolled his eyes at his youngest brother.

The blonde werewolf narrowed her eyes at the two untied Originals dangerously. "No one touches Kol." She pointed at Klaus then Elijah. "You understand me? Hurt him and you'll answer to me." She threatened before walking away with her sister and giving them no time to protest.

The Mikaelson brothers all watched her leave before looking back at each other.

Kol smirked, feeling accomplished. "You heard her. Now you don't want to upset our parabatai now do you, brothers?"

The two Originals looked annoyed that their younger brother used the girl they loved against them.

"It wouldn't hurt if she didn't know, now would it?" Klaus asked.

"Oh she'll find out alright," Kol told him. "But by all means. Test your theory out. I dare you." He challenged which once again made Klaus uncomfortable.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Hayley Marshall, Jackson Kenner, and Isabel Labonair were outside of Jackson's trailer sitting together while Aiden paced in front of them.

"The wolves are freaking out. They know it had to be an insider who took down Vincent last night, seeing as no one could have been anywhere near him." Aiden explained.

"Did anyone suspect it was you?" Jackson asked the younger wolf.

Aiden shook his head. "No, not yet. But, they're gonna figure it out, which pretty much means I'm screwed unless we come up with a plan."

"Call a meeting." Isabel suggested. "The whole pack, tonight. If they're so scared, now's the perfect time to convince them they need to ditch Esther."

Aiden held up his hand, on which he wore a familiar-looking silver ring with a black stone. "She gave them moonlight rings."

"Well, those rings make you slaves," Hayley told him.

"No!" Aiden denied. "They make us powerful. We were exiles before, but now we run the city! The vampires are scared of us, and nobody, including me, is just gonna walk away from that because-"

Jackson, looking annoyed, stood and approached Aiden before interrupting him. "Set the damn meeting." He ordered him before walking away.