Explain It☽13☾

•|•

•|•

"There you are," Elijah said with a small smile.

"Here I am." Isabel said hesitantly. Even though Isabel and Elijah talked and he forgave her she knew he was still upset over what she did.

Elijah gestured to the sketches. "Davina's drawings."

"Yeah. Morbid, I know," Isabel said shuffling through the sketches. "I was just thinking, we never figured out why she drew those pictures of Celeste. Anyway, I'm just killing time, now that I am on vampire lockdown and have nothing to do."

"Whoever did this, we will deal with them. It won't be long." He reassured the wolf.

"I'm not worried." She looked up at him with a sarcastic grin. "I just think it's kind of funny, you know, that it took some big, supernatural threat for you to even come into the same room as me for more then a few seconds ever since..."

"I do apologize if you feel neglected," he said as he walked closer to the bed. "I have been occupied. My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus remains agitated. You'll recall that even our slightest interactions seem to...infuriate him."

"So Klaus is being a dick, and you want to be a good big brother. So we can't even hang out. That about sum it up? I get it, Elijah. I do. I just think it's crappy."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walk into the courtyard with Elijah as he tried to call Rebekah.

"Rebekah is not answering her calls," Elijah said when he stopped and turned to Isabel.

"You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers still being out there?"

"Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this," the Original said causing the blonde's eyes to widen in shock. "She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring," Elijah said before noticing Thierry drinking alone. "With others."

"You think she would do that?"

"Right now. I couldn't very well put it past her. Do not stress, please, Isabella. It is not good for the baby." Elijah glanced at Thierry again to see he has not left and started to make his way towards him. "Thierry, is it?"

Thierry looked up and saw the two walking towards him. "That's right." He replied.

"My sister is rather fond of you. Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men," Elijah said. "Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?"