Take Him Down☽65☾

•|•

•|•

Andrew cradled Davina's lifeless body, on the St. James Infirmary floor, yet to move and still covered in her blood. The tears in his eyes caused his red face as he drowned in heartbreak. When he felt Marcel's presence he laid her down and stepped away from her.

"What are you doing here?" Marcel asked before seeing Davina's lifeless form. He began to cry as he kneeled down and caressed her face.

"The Ancestors hexed me. I-I was out of my head. I never would have hurt her otherwise. I tried to make it stop. I made her stake me. Nothing worked!"

Anger spread across Marcel's face as he rose and faced Andrew. He got one good look at him covered in her blood before attacking using his vampire speed, throwing him across the room. He ran at him once again and slammed him against the wall choking him. Before he snapped his neck he released the pressure and through him through some seats.

Andrew groaned and rolled over before sitting up against a seat. "I loved her. I swear I did." Andrew cried out, his brown eyes drowning in misery. "They did this."

"Get up." He seemed to have calmed down slightly as he watched the younger boy. "Get up. This is New Orleans. Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead, so that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to bring her back!"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Cami's corpse was still on the bed where she died, though her body was now completely covered.

"Did you bring it?" Klaus asked as he turned away from the window.

Isabel walked closer and held out the book in her hands. "Jack wrote down everything your father told him about the ancient werewolves. I've read it. I don't think there's anything in there that's gonna help us kill Lucien, though."

"I'll see for myself. You can go."

"Nik, I think that we should do something about Cami's body. I know that she wanted an Irish wake. I can make the arrangements."

"It doesn't matter what she wanted! She's gone. There's no time to sing dirges. We're at war."

Isabel shook her head disappointed in how he was handling their friend's death. "Yeah... Okay."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Marcel called and told Isabel what happened between Andrew and Davina before shortly arriving at the compound to talk to Elijah about what they needed to do.