D For Disaster☽44☾

Elijah looked as though someone had just punched him in the stomach while Rebekah looked sad for everyone involved yet understanding

Elijah looked as though someone had just punched him in the stomach while Rebekah looked sad for everyone involved yet understanding. She hesitated for a moment before speaking.

"She's right, Elijah," she said softly. "None of her kids are safe here."

Elijah sadly turned off his cell phone, while Klaus, now furious, left the compound.

•|•

The Crescent pack circled a perimeter out in the pouring rain as they protect a shed where Isabel was talking to Rose and making sure Hope was okay while sleeping.

"We not see dem again?" Rose asked sadly.

"Probably not baby," Isabel told her. "Hope is in danger and we have to keep her safe. Are you okay with that?"

"Opey safe," Rose said glancing at her little sister who was peacefully sleeping.

"And that means no seeing your aunts and uncles for a while," Isabel told her softly as her daughter yawned.

"Otay." She nodded. "Opey safe." Isabel leaned forward and kissed her forehead, a small smile on her face.

Isabel continued held Rose until she fell asleep and then placed her next to her sister before walking outside to join Mary, who was under an awning, making some bundles of herbs, her hair getting wet as she walked under.

"How's the little ones?" Mary asked.

"They are sleeping. Thank god." She sighed anxiously. "Mary, I appreciate you coming, but you should know what you're going up against."

Mary gave her a look. "An ancient witch wants to steal my granddaughter?" She shook her head. "Not on my watch." She held up the bundle of herbs she made. "I brought you something that might come in handy. In my youth, wolves and witches had a peace." She held a lighter in her free hand. "A Voodoo queen I knew showed me how to use herbs to see if magic was afoot. Combine Solomon seal and snapdragon and burn 'em." She explained as she took the lighter and lit the bundle of dried herbs and flowers on fire before setting the smoking bundle in a clay bowl.