Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾

She's gonna be wearing her red graduation gown over that.

•|•

Isabel had recieved a letter telling her she had graduated and when the ceremony was. She left the day before with Rose and Andrew -who she thought might like a day or two away from New Orleans. And she didn't tell anyone so that she could surprise her friends with her appearance. She kept her clothes loose and made sure they couldn't see her belly unless she wanted them too.

Matt had taken Rose out for a little bit to do some shopping so she was left with Andrew who had found a bat in Matt's room and has not let go of it since.

Isabel stood in her soft pink silk pajamas as she laid out her clothes for the days when she felt a prescence behind her. She tensed before turning around and relaxing. Tears sprung to her eyes as she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around the man.

"Kol! Oh my god!" She kept a tight grip around his neck as he clutched her waist.

Andrew suddenly bounded in the room, almost tripping over himself when he heard her yell, the bat firmly in his hands ready to hit something. The hybrid noticed her tears and then he looked at the unfamiliar male who clutched onto his sire.

"Who the hell are you?" Andrew asked, lowering the bat.

"Andrew this- this is Kol." She told him as she let go of Kol and wiped the tears away. She looked up at Kol with curious eyes. "How are you here?"

"Bonnie dropped the veil. But it's not gonna be down forever." Kol informed her.

Suddenly Kol heard a second heartbeat and narrowed his eyes at her stomach to concentrate. He listened in and heard it clearly. On the Other Side whenever he was with her he never was able to hear it but now he could.

"What?" She asked noticing he was concentrating on something.

"The baby's heartbeat. I'd never really listened to one in the womb before."

"I think that's my cue to go." Andrew smiled lazily at Isabel before going to the living room.

She bit her lip for a moment as she placed a hand on her stomach. "Oh." She was surprised to see him seemingly interested in the heartbeat. "Well since the veils down for a while why don't you stay with us for a bit." Her blue eyes bore into his making it hard for him to deny the girl. "Please don't leave yet." She begged the Original.

Kol brought his arms up and cupped the back of her neck and rubbed her cheekbones with his thumbs as he smiled at her. "I won't leave. As long as you want me." He promised sincerely.