The Faction Party☽18☾

•|•

•|•

It's been a month since Isabel had gone to the compound.

A month since Rose shifted into a wolf.

A month that Isabel Donovan waited to test Celeste's cure for her family's curse.

A month since Rebekah had left.

Isabel still remembered when Rebekah found her heading to the Bayou.

Flashback

"Rebekah, what are you doing here?" Isabel asked when she turned away from Andrew's trunk.

"I came to say goodbye," Rebekah said sadly.

"What happened to us girls sticking together?" Isabel asked as she leaned against the car.

"Well, Nik and I came to a sort of all-or-nothing arrangement. I leave town for good, and he allows me to. Can't pass that up."

Isabel smiled sadly. "A thousand years with Nik? I guess you deserve a few vacation days, right? It's only fair."

"Listen. About Nik, he can be a monster. But, he does want more from life than to just be feared. He's too broken to find it himself, but I do believe there is hope for him in the baby that you carry. And speaking of your child- our family has no shortage of enemies. You will all inherit all of them. Please, be careful," the blonde said softly.

"You know, you can always come back and visit," Isabel said with a mischievous grin. "I can keep a secret or two from Nik."

Rebekah smiled and looked down at the blonde's growing belly. "Well, if I can't, you make sure to tell Rose and that little girl stories of their crazy Auntie Bex. And let them know, despite my absence, I do love them very much."

Isabel smiled wider hearing the girl accept Rose into her family. She already considered herself Rose's aunt.

"Of course, Bekah."

End

She even had Caroline, Stefan, and Matt visit her in the Bayou with the promise that they wouldn't run into Klaus. She took a picture with the three of them behind her; Stefan on her left and she managed to make him smile for the picture, Caroline stood slightly behind her on her left with a wide ecstatic smile of her own and finally Matt on her right smiling softly while she pointed at her belly with both hands and a wide smile on her face.