In The Deep Blue☽51☾

"Might be harder than you think

"Might be harder than you think."

Elijah realized who was missing from their trio and immediately became worried. "Where is Rebekah?"

Freya looked distraught as she replied. "We need to call Klaus."

•|•

•|•

Elijah, Marcel, and Isabel gathered in the attic of ST. Louis Cathedral to meet with Freya, who had lit dozens of white candles in preparation for more spellwork as the four discuss what they have learned in the last day or so.

"So, where is Klaus?" The female hybrid asked.

Freya, who was leaning against the table and looking exhausted, sighed. "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Elijah took Freya's athame and used it to slice open his palm so he could bleed into a bronze bowl on the table, which laid on top of a large, pristine paper map that covered the entire table top.

"Forget Niklaus." Elijah whipped out his handkerchief, which he used to clean up his hands after he finished bleeding into the bowl. He then handed the bowl to Freya. "You will find her."

Marcel looked at Freya nervously. "Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?"

"She's my family," Frey said determinedly. "I won't lose her." She took a deep breath before putting her hands around the rim of the bowl of blood and began the spell.

"Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Freya continued the spell as she poured the bowl full of blood onto the map where Africa was situated. "Le six ce strul no cruv." Freya handed the bowl to Elijah, who joined her, Isabel, and Marcel in watching the map hopefully. Freya focused all of her energy on concentrating on Rebekah, but the blood just spread out until it was covering the entire map. "Damnit!"

Elijah looked at the others in alarm, while Freya, Isabel, and Marcel look disappointed.

"Well, so much for the witchy-GPS." Isabel sighed.