The Vision☽5☾

•|•

•|•

The next day, a well rested Isabel sat beside Rebekah on a couch of the living room. They were waiting for Klaus, who had gone off to retrieve Sophie Deveraux and confront her for what happened to the blonde werewolf.

A few minutes later, Klaus appeared, bringing Sophie with him and pushed her onto the couch, roughly.

"We had a deal!" Klaus yelled angrily.

He's lucky Rose is to busy sleeping from crying so much last night after teething.

"You protect Bel and her children, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Bel to be attacked and alomst killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

Klaus sat down next to Isabel and placed a hand on her knee.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Isabel and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die." Sophie frantically explained to the two angered Originals.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Sophie sighed. "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby."

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asked glancing at Isabel worriedly and subconsciously placing his hand on her knee.

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpetation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one," Sophie said.

"Well, how, may I ask, was this vision interpreted?" Klaus asked glaring at the witch.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all the witches." Her eyes flicker across Klaus and Isabel's faces.

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of the child by the second." Klaus said, smiling.

Isabel rolled her eyes and snatched her knee away from his grip.

"Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that I would protect Isabel, Rose, and the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah asked.

"Elijah's talking to Davina?" Sophie asked stunned with a little hope blooming in her dark eyes.

Rebekah nodded. "Yeah. As we speak, I imagine."

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd," Sophie said with a knowing look.

The hybrid looked intrigued at the vague sentence. "Do tell." Klaus urged.