Barriers☽33☾

Long awaited chapter! And song above☺️

•|•

Flashback

Isabel woke up with the side Klaus laid in cold and empty. She looked around the room to see the sheets on his side of the bed moved.

She stretched a little and groaned before noticing the nightstand beside her laid a note. She reached over noticing it had her name written on the front.

Dear Bel,

Once upon a time I found myself falling in love with you. I made some wrong decisions but ultimately you still cared. You still tried to find the good in me. And while I still fancy you I know that perhaps it is not our time. And maybe it never will. And maybe I'm not okay with it now but I want what's best for you. I just hope that this decision is something you're truly okay with.
I will always be there for you and care for you,
Klaus

She never expected a letter but it gave her a peace of mind. At least she knew she wouldn't lose him because of her marriage.

End

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

A week later, Isabel who had just grabbed Hope started walking into kitchen where Elijah stood cooking while Rose sat in a high chair with Hayley feeding her.

"Hi baby girl. Mama's here." Isabel cooed kissing Rose's forehead. She sat Hope in another high chair as Elijah handed her a bottle of milk to give to Hope. She held the bottle to Hopes lips and she looked between Elijah and Hayley. "So what's for breakfast?" Before either could answer Isabels new phone rang. "Hold that thought." She sat the milk bottle down and picked up Hope who was making grabby hands at her before answering her phone and walking away for privacy.

"Bella!" The voice greeted her immediately. "My darling little wolf."

Isabel smiled to herself. "Hello, Kol. What do you want?"

"Again with the assuming I want something."

"As I said last time." She recalled. "Doesn't everybody?"

"I just missed my parabatai." He admitted. "And wondered when she would be coming back? It's quite lonely. Marcel doesn't like me for messing with Davinas spell, I hate my mother and my brother hates me for not siding with them, and Davina, Andrew, and Camille are no help either, so it seems the only person I can stand is the only one not around."