Never Again☽59☾

•|•

•|•

Davina stretched her arms in front of her and closed her eyes as she started to cast the resurrection spell, channeling the nexus vorti Klaus created to fuel her magic.

"Le sang des Deux frères, Les cendres de leurs morts. Le sang des Deux frères, Les cendres de leurs morts."

A strong gust of wind blew through the attic as she continued chanting the spell until finally, two ash-covered men suddenly appeared, naked and covering their bits from any eyes. When Davina finally opened her eyes, tears sprouted and she gasped happy, she finally found a way to bring back Kol Mikaelson and Andrew Rogers to the living.

"Mind a few clothes for us, Davina Claire?" Kol asked.

"Oh!" She turned around and a wide smile covered her face. "A little thank you would be nice you know. It took a lot to do all this."

"Thank you, my love," Andrew said with a small smile, wishing he could hug her already.

"Thank you, Davina Claire."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood in her bedroom looking at the list of names she had written down. Aurora de Martel, Aya Al-Rashed, Takahashi Fukuda, Arthur Bailey, Cadence Flynn, Isaac Pack, and Claire B, etc. Aya and Aurora's names were already scratched off. She turns around swiftly putting the list in her back pocket when she sensed Hayley entering her room.

"Hey..." she whispered. "I've been looking for you. I thought you were in the Bayou?"

She walked forward pushing Hayley out of the room as Jacob slept peacefully. "I just came home to feed the kids, put them down for a nap. I was about to head back out soon."

Hayley nodded suspiciously and then she noticed a smudge of blood on her sister's forehead and frowned.

"What happened to your head?" She asked as Isabel shut the door.

She quickly wiped it off and nonchalantly said, "nothing. I just got caught on a thorn."

"Okay well, I just wanted to check on you today since I haven't seen you much. You've either been with the Crescents or the kids avoiding us all."

"I've just been a bit busy. I have to step up with the pack and take care of so many. It's all a little..." she sighed. "Listen I have some things to do right now did you need anything else?"

Although Hayley was worried she wasn't telling everything she nodded. "Nope. That's all. Just checking up on you."

Isabel gave her a small smile before grabbing her knapsack on the ground and heading out with Hayley watching her with a frown.